Crackcase vent hole UNDO.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 07:03 AM
1st Gear Member

Mr KLX09owner.

I'm only going by what information you vollunteered. Personally I don't think removing the header was at all nessesarry. You seem to think it was. I did mine without removing my header. Who's smarter??

You are always pissing on somebody else and usually doing it in condisending belligerant tone like you know everything and nobody else knows $hit. You sound like a complete **** retentive idiot with personal validation issues.

If I, being the fumble fingered newby that has never turned a wrench or held a torch etc. etc, could punch my vent using a bent screwdriver and a torch WITHOUT REMOVING THE HEADER or anything else but the vent hose and I'm such an incompitent idiot then what does that make somebody who thought they had to remove the header to accomplish the same task?. A moron???

A few other terms come to mind: Blowhard $hitferbrains, dikshot knowitall, pissant posser, adult male compensating for his shrimpdick by denegrating others, 13 year old troll, rectal spelunker, the list goes on.

Perhaps if you treated people with a little respect and didn't think you were gods gift to all mororcycle riders, the worlds primo mechanic and worldwide motorcycle knowledge base (while proving otherwise) people would have a better opinion of you. As it stands most people think you are a dick and it's not hard to see why.

You are VERY quick to point out any miniscule flaw in a statement made by somebody else yet seem to cut yourself an enormous amount of slack, or just deny it, when you mis-speak or make a complete a$$ of yourself.

Why don't you try adding something constructive to these threads rather than jumping up and down like a spoiled 4 year old telling everybody what they don't know??

Either that or STFU!!!! Like Ben Franklin said: "sometimes it's better to be remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Change your user ID (AGAIN) and start over. This time try not to be such a flaming douchebag.

Most people here are here to learn and share in a friendly, positive respectable manner. You seem to be intent on showing everybody how far you can get your head up your *** like some little shrimpdik punk. Grow up or stuff a sock in it.

Last edited by horizonod; 01-17-2009 at 07:09 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:02 PM
1st Gear Member

OUCH!

Old 01-17-2009, 01:17 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 ROFLMAO, IG lives for that kind of a response. I find it all amusing.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Horizonod said what ALL of us have been thinking for a while now! However I doubt it will shut you know who up because it somehow boosts his self image. Sad. Really.

Thanks again Horizonod!

Old 01-17-2009, 03:00 PM
1st Gear Member

He who shall not be named

Old 01-19-2009, 03:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Thinking about doing some of the free mods myself.
Is it worth cutting out the backfire wire? Any noticeable difference? Is it smart to cut it out?
So the crankcase mod everyone is b_tching about. Are you guys just removing the tube, and opening up the hole in the airbox that goes from the airbox into the tube? Is that where the small opening is?
BTW I have a KLX 300, not the 250 if it matters in this instance.
Thanks all!

Old 01-19-2009, 04:01 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Savage
Thinking about doing some of the free mods myself.
Is it worth cutting out the backfire wire? Any noticeable difference? Is it smart to cut it out?
So the crankcase mod everyone is b_tching about. Are you guys just removing the tube, and opening up the hole in the airbox that goes from the airbox into the tube? Is that where the small opening is?
BTW I have a KLX 300, not the 250 if it matters in this instance.
Thanks all!
You'll have the same airboot to us AUS guys and gals (not the same as the USA 250S.)
There is no restriction in the 300R boot itself. If any it will be a small rubber bung in the grey hose that connects the airboot to the crankcase. If there is one there just remove it and refit the hose. I've removed the backfire screen and can say I did notice a little difference.

See this thread. https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum...screen+removal

Last edited by WestOzKLX; 01-19-2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:48 PM
1st Gear Member

I cut my backfire screen as well. Its been reported on the web that there is an increase in power. Whether it made a difference or not, I don't really know. But it does allow more air in, which you can then add more fuel and hopefully make more power.