Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

I stole my friend's girlfriend!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Default RE: I stole my friend's girlfriend!

ORIGINAL: srobak

Aside from the u-turn flip - I don't believe any of those were e-braked, but instead power slides... hopped up z3 is light enough to do stuff like that when tossed and over-powered. Ah the joys of rear-wheel-drive. I've been known to do some power slides in the crown vic when responding to a hot call and go barreling into an un-occupied intersection. It can be fun.
Unfortunately I'm posting to this thread a little late. The guy in the M coupe is a fantastic driver. I would put down a large amount of money on the driver being a Pro Rally Racer. He was basically on an unknown course drifting a veriety of turns (nearly flawlessly) in an uncontrolled environment, through traffic. Not to mention he left the Ghostrider behind a couple of times. No way he was hovering over an e-brake, aka: turning brake. (Wrong rolling surface) That was all drifting. Obviously there are very few cars on the planet that have the ability to compare to a motorcycle (sportbike), experienced rider or not. The Ghostrider could have passed the Beemer any time with little effort. The power to weight ratio isn't even on the same scale. I'm just going to say it. The Beemer driver is as good if not better pilot then the Ghostrider. At the very least more experienced.

Bottom line is, the video is really exciting, it was for me anyway. I'm a little jealous at how easy it is to pull stuff like that in Europe. In the Atlanta area the traffic is always so thick. Try that crap here and you end up painting the side of a MARTA bus. I guess I'll have to stick with track days.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Scotty

Old 11-28-2005, 08:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Can you say "drift king" that guy drove his car silly, man that brings back memories lol.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:50 AM

i realize this post is a bit old.. but the video clearly states at the begining ...
"this is done with a proffesional driver and ghostrider"

Old 01-18-2006, 08:03 AM

Im pretty sure that's the MOST insane thing I have ever seen..... I can't get over it! I"m worn out from just watching the vid!! How did they ride THAT LONG... in all that friggin traffic.. and at those speeds?! I gotta look it up... i think it said 220 at one point.. not sure what that is in km's. The dude in the car.... i mean... he JUST fit that car in between cars... the bike... i wouldnt try it but possible. WOW! THAT flat out ROCKD! and WHY?! Those ARE friggin professionals!! Ive seen the Ghostrider before..but not that one...that's just... that's insane!! Thanks for sharing! It's a keeper!

Fade

Old 09-10-2007, 12:04 AM
1st Gear Member

sweet video