Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Girlfriend Vent

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 07:21 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Girlfriend Vent

Ok well I recently broke up with my girlfriend of just about 3 years. I left her because I believe she was lying to me and cheating on me. Now our relationship is a very messed up one. She cheated on me with one of my good friends. I cheated on her with My ex. She still gets calls from my friends. Ok well its been about a month since the break up. Well I realized I really missed her and loved her so been trying to patch things up. She seems like she hasn't wanted to so I said fine I will get over it. She shows up and gives me all this jazz about how much she loves me. So I say wow it might actually work. But that god is a funny man/women whatever. I talk to her tonight she was going to a club with her two friends. Thats all I was told. I text message her and get a message from a guy named steve back. So I call her pretty mad to ask her WTF. Well she says its none of my business and I should let her play with her friends. \

Ok a little about me. I am old fashioned. Was raised that way. I am a controlling jealous person. My way or no way usually. I say usually cause I am bi-polar. So at times I am really depressed and want her to be happy at all costs.. I am an ******* as well. I tell it like it is with no thought process going on before I speak. So it gets me in trouble. But atleast I am honest. My friends and family say brutally honest.

Ok well I am so mad I was shaking. Have you ever been that mad? Well I was and she just kept telling me I am over reacting. So that was like pouring gas on a fire. Now should I trust her or just leave?

Old 11-03-2006, 07:30 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Girlfriend Vent

So you both cheated! So much for being old fashioned and until the end kind of deal.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Dude, walk away. I don't mean to be brutally honest, but you have a relationship that is not built on trust, communication, or respect. I have a very good friend who is bi polar also, and has to take medicine every day for the rest of his life, but he leads a normal and very happy life. You deserve the same. I just don't think you can do that with the past situations that you have had with her.

I don't mean to offend, but I have been thru similar thing long time ago.

Best of luck bro.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:38 AM
1st Gear Member

i agree with bigrig, walkaway.my wife is bi-polar, i know exactly what you mean about being upset/shaking and whatnot. were not being mean or trying to **** you off. were all a big family here and would only tell you what we thought was right. just walkaway bro.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:41 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Besides, the "I am a controlling jealous person" would not work out in this situation.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:32 AM
1st Gear Member

I was told this by my father when he left my mom. Never ever travel the same road twice. Even if they pave that road put up condos and a mall and turn it into a 6 lane highway. but guess what that road leads to the same damn place. the majority of people dont change. They say they do so you will them back but they change temporarly. 9 times out of 10 the revert to the same way they always were. Best bet is to cut ties with her. Unless you have kid with her.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Super Moderator

Coming from a woman's view - she obviously does not feel the same way you do........sorry to say but the other guys are right, you should just move on from her. Don't worry there is someone out there that is better for you!

Old 11-03-2006, 05:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Like everyone else just said.. The best thing you can do is just move on.. Trust is a hard thing to re-earn and its something that will always be on your mind.. Hope that helps.. Safe riding.. Chris

Old 11-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

what would DR.Phil say??......lol j/k sounds messy bro. love em and leave em bro.

Old 11-03-2006, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

what would DR.Phil say??......lol j/k sounds messy bro. love em and leave em bro.
"How does that make you feel?" "if it hurts dont touch it" "if its not broken dont fix it" I HATE DR PHILL HIS MAN CARD NEEDS TO BE REVOKED.

Quick Reply: Girlfriend Vent