Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Girlfriend Vent

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Girlfriend Vent

how did you know all his phrases???lol
ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

what would DR.Phil say??......lol j/k sounds messy bro. love em and leave em bro.
"How does that make you feel?" "if it hurts dont touch it" "if its not broken dont fix it" I HATE DR PHILL HIS MAN CARD NEEDS TO BE REVOKED.

Old 11-03-2006, 08:12 PM
1st Gear Member

I think you need to get some cold hearted revenge!

Make her wish she never met you![sm=badbadbad.gif]

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 11-03-2006, 08:19 PM

Walk away.... You'll thank us in a year....!

Old 11-03-2006, 10:15 PM

Did i post this? You sound like me, with my problems

Only thing different is i did not cheat and im not sure 100% if she is. I find out[:@]

Old 11-03-2006, 11:11 PM
1st Gear Member

how did you know all his phrases???lol
ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

what would DR.Phil say??......lol j/k sounds messy bro. love em and leave em bro.
"How does that make you feel?" "if it hurts dont touch it" "if its not broken dont fix it" I HATE DR PHILL HIS MAN CARD NEEDS TO BE REVOKED.

My brother is a theripist. THe only differnce between my brother and dr phil is dr phil has his phd. My brother went into social work instead. And my brother hates dr phil. HAve you ehard of lex and terri in the morning its a radio show. they played dr phil sound clips for sex chat lines it was so damn funny

Old 11-03-2006, 11:47 PM

another woman's point of view. you two don't really miss each other and love each other. You two just miss what you had, meaning just a person to be there. You can meet a new person next week and be over this. It's just the absents that you miss, that the actual person.

Old 11-04-2006, 01:26 AM
1st Gear Member

You maybe right little devil. I do miss the presence especially when I sleep. Sleeping next to someone for so long and feeling there body always there and then nothing. Makes me stay awake to long hours of the night. We talked more today and she asked me to try yet again. I told her I do not trust you anymore and I dont wanna be that mad again. Or have to worry everytime she goes out. I told her I loved her but I cant do it anymore. <---- That just summed it up there was a lot more to the conversation lol........ Well she then told me she no longer believes in love and that I wont have to hear from her again. I am betting by 8 tonight I get a text message. But I feel it was a good choice. Thanks again everyone for helping. Especially the women lol. Men its good to hear from ya but were all the same. To hear it from a women about another women is better.

Anyone on here draw? Like is a good artist. I came up with an idea for another tattoo in the midst of the fighting. Let me know... You can IM me at nitrospaz19

Old 11-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Super Moderator

Glad that we were able to help you out!

Oh - the things we could teach you men about women

Old 11-04-2006, 06:15 AM

Good to hear you let her go man!!!

Oh, and I don't have an issue with being taught........... I'm a good learner too!!

The only problem is that all women are completely different and not one of them knows 100% what the hell they really want..... well, besides shoes....

Old 11-04-2006, 06:19 AM
1st Gear Member

BB, I know you know that we know that its impossible to teach us about women

Quick Reply: Girlfriend Vent