Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

I stole my friend's girlfriend!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 05:35 PM
1st Gear Member
Default I stole my friend's girlfriend!

Boy oh boy, I got one up on my friend. I stole his girlfriend and we and took off in my car. This is a vid of him "trying" to get her back. Bwa hahahaha.

Turbo GSX-R 1000 vs my BMW m coupe, he we go!

Clickity!

Old 11-14-2005, 06:49 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I stole my friend's girlfriend!

very cool vid... but also BS. The only reason why that bike didn't overtake the car is because the car was driving completely nuts and would have likely killed the biker had he pulled alongside or gotten in front of him. Gotta love all the cameras they have on the streets in Europe.

Ok - now I'm a bit confused - is Ghostrider a cop or not? He is wearing a blue bike cop jacket with reflecto-tape, and has blue lights on his bike... yet this is a different bike than what I have seen him run before.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:22 PM
1st Gear Member

Ghostrider was "undercover" for this, I don't think he's a cop. There were a few times when he could have overtaken the car but as you saw, the BMW could have very easily flipped in his direction and splat!

Those crazy Europeans! I wouldn't imagine doing this unless I had a deathwish, or nine lives.

Don't do this at home kiddies.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:28 PM
1st Gear Member

As if Ghostrider can't get into enough trouble for some of his other stuff that we have seen videos of - now he is impersonating a cop? Man - that guy must really not care about life at all.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:40 PM

If I were him I probably would have stayed as far away from that car as possible!!!!! That dude has no idea how to handle that thing!!!

Old 11-14-2005, 07:46 PM
1st Gear Member

If you are referring to the fishtailing, etc - he is actually handling it very well - that is intentional to keep the power on... very well controlled power slide - clearly this guy is very experienced, but getting next to him on a bike is definately out of the question.

Old 11-14-2005, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

If I were him I probably would have stayed as far away from that car as possible!!!!! That dude has no idea how to handle that thing!!!

Given that is probably a total set-up, I'll bet he was handling that car real well!! It takes a lot of skill to hang the tail out like that and not loose it, and to do it that many times without loosing it....it had to be planned...

Old 11-14-2005, 07:51 PM

whoa, I stand corrected!!!! Jeeze you guys made me feel stupid LOL!! I'll stick with my bike LOL

Old 11-14-2005, 08:15 PM

ORIGINAL: shon

whoa, I stand corrected!!!! Jeeze you guys made me feel stupid LOL!! I'll stick with my bike LOL
If he survived all those turns 'by accident' I'd be real surprised, but anything's possible I guess- and I could definitely stand corrected by someone who knows more than me, that's just my take.....

Old 11-14-2005, 09:13 PM
1st Gear Member

I've seen some racers do that exact move, in fact I've done this on a dusty back country road back home. Lots of dust, some sand, go fast, turn the wheel quickly while pulling on the emergency brake and you will start to side skid away from the direction that you swung the wheel then quickly straighten the wheel, release the emergency brake and let er rip! It's a Dukes of Hazzard thang! You can keep the turn exaggerated for a U-turn. I wouldn't dream of doing that maneuver on pavement though! The sand and dust thing was cool but the grip while on hard street, whew! The guy's got brass ones on him

Quick Reply: I stole my friend's girlfriend!