Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

ZX10 rider down

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ZX10 rider down

That' too bad, but I am going to cut and paste what I wrote earlier this morning, again its not meant to offend anyone, but you gotta stop and re-group once in a while.

You know its great to talk and to finally get all the gear to protect yourself, but I find it funny that nobody talks about the fact that most accidents are the result of going WAY TOO FAST!!!!!! Why is it that people have to ride the way they do, I mean I guess its their life and there certainly is a lack of respect for life these days, but when I see some idiot not only wearing the wrong stuff but doing a wheelie down the freeway at 80 mph, or swerving in and out of cars I can only think to my self what an idiot. Sorry if I offend anyone, but come one people get a clue Oh and if anyone thinks that it's their life and they can do what they want, well that's true, but when you think about all the people that care about you and the fact that not all accidents involve only the rider but also people in cars with their families, then its really not all about you.

No offense anyone, I guess I am just thinking more and more about this as my wife just got her endorsement. I'm also glad we live in a one stop light town and only have to do 35 to get to the trails and logging roads here. And yes I know that you can get killed going 10 just as easily as you can doing 120 on the freeway, its all a risk. But by the way you ride, and the gear you wear you can drastically reduce the chances of being seriously hurt or worse.

Take care everyone.

Old 10-31-2006, 07:04 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: ZX10 rider down

THAT'S TERRIBLE INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING CAUGHT UP IN SOMEONE ELSES STUPIDITY!!!!! AS I GET OLDER I TRY TO MAKE BETTER DECISIONS MYSELF. LIKE GOING TO THE TRACK NOT THE STREETS. SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND.