rider down rider down

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 03:20 AM
Default rider down rider down

Well i have been riding since i was 19 (now 29) and i have never so much as dropped a bike. (until the dragon a few months ago when my bike fell over)

At this point im in no mood to go into great detail, but simply put, every piece of gear i had on saved me one way or another. Im pretty sure my bike is totaled. I have a broken foot and a toe (same foot) I also have minor rash on my right arm.(very very little)

I did the old tuck and roll, which probably saved me but now every single part of my body hurts.(i mean hurts, even with the gooooooooood drugs i got) It felt like i rolled forever.

056r was there and pretty much drove 2hours out of his way just to get my sorry a s s home. Thanks bro. 056r went back to get my bike out of the field today and some sorry SOB descided to steal some **** off of my bike. *********** s !!!!!!

they were so f'n stupid, they took my PC3, but never touched my damperner. They stole one turnsignal and my tank pad lol how lame was that. My hyperpro would have come off in less than a minute lol

all in all im in good health and just want to heal up and spend some time with my family. I wont be on much for a while until i get my sh it together. I am fine just sore as he ll.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:25 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member
Default RE: rider down rider down

Sorry to hear about that bro; hope you feel better. Don't feel too bad about crashing your bike. There are only 2 kinds of riders; those that have crashed and those who will crash. That's just the way it is. Those LOSER Thieves!! They Suck!! When did this happen?

Old 07-31-2006, 03:40 AM

It happend 430 yesterday(saturday). I got out of the hospital at around 10pm that night.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:54 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey bro sorry to hear about your wreck, but glad to be able to hear from ya. Not tryin to preach, but it could have been worse. Keep your head up bro, hey look at it this way now you can get the new 6 or even the 10. Anyways I wish ya a speedy recovery and a chance to kick the *** or ***'s that took ur shiot.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:03 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Dang gotrice! The silver lining to this is that you are alive and relatively OK. Sucks about the jerks who stole parts off your bike - man that is some real low bottom feeding scum that would do that. Take care and heal quick.

Old 07-31-2006, 04:04 AM

wow bro that really sucks. i hope you heal up real quick so you could couse the people that stole those parts some pain....glad that you are alright

Old 07-31-2006, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

+1

Yea wish you a speedy recovery as well. Time for a new bike, hope you had insure to help with the cost.
When you are ready give us the details that led up to the fall, until then get some rest.

Really surprise that one of the best 600 riders could go down must have been the road conditions or someone else’s fault. lol
dam I love that tread

Old 07-31-2006, 04:16 AM

thanks everyone!!! The meds are kicking in so i gots to get to bed.(thats even a task)

Yeah notstock that is one heck of a thread. I guess i have to pass the torch on now lol

as for another bike, i have alot of crap going on im my life now and am not even thinking about it right now. I will be back on two wheels, just dont know when. Until then its time to spend alot of time with my boy.

Thanks again guys. Oh yeah, it was my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later guys and gals

Old 07-31-2006, 04:17 AM

oh yeah, before you as lemac, no it didnt happen in my garage lol ouch it hurts to laugh. lol

Old 07-31-2006, 04:34 AM

Damn that **** sucks man

Quick Reply: rider down rider down