Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What are you having for Easter Dinner

Old 03-23-2008, 02:42 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What are you having for Easter Dinner

Yeah, when was reporting back from patrol, my CO asked me if I had noticed anything out of place. I told him that one of the trash cans had been moved about 3 feet from it's usual location. He asked me what I thought it was, and I answered that it was a goat. Then he asked me what kind of goat it was, and I responded that I didn't know, but we ate the goat, and it was tasty. That's when he decided that I'd been too institutionalized, and I was going to be sent home. (j/k, you know I never get to go out on patrols)

Old 03-23-2008, 02:47 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

No girlfriend huh kx
haha, not offically. even so, i sorta wouldnt want her here for that... shed eat all the steak then drag me around going "come on... i have to burn off those 5000000 calories". she's kinda a fat chick stuck in a skinny chicks body.[8D]

edit: i cant spell

Old 03-23-2008, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body!

Old 03-23-2008, 02:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary
Yeah, when was reporting back from patrol, my CO asked me if I had noticed anything out of place. I told him that one of the trash cans had been moved about 3 feet from it's usual location. He asked me what I thought it was, and I answered that it was a goat. Then he asked me what kind of goat it was, and I responded that I didn't know, but we ate the goat, and it was tasty. That's when he decided that I'd been too institutionalized, and I was going to be sent home. (j/k, you know I never get to go out on patrols)
I know your going to laugh rocket.....but goat is REALLY GOOD ...... can't a goat get hit by a jeep or sumtin. I'll show ya how to clean it an make a rack of lamb.

Oh...Back Stateside...um zzrick.....a leg of lamb is cheap at Costco...

Old 03-23-2008, 02:57 AM
1st Gear Member

I wanted to eat the deer that I think I killed at the MK19 range. I wasn't sure if I killed it, because 40mm High Explosive grenades don't leave much evidence, and they leave even less when you're using a fully automatic grenade launcher.

Old 03-23-2008, 03:15 AM
1st Gear Member

I wanted to eat the deer that I think I killed at the MK19 range. I wasn't sure if I killed it, because 40mm High Explosive grenades don't leave much evidence, and they leave even less when you're using a fully automatic grenade launcher.
lol....gotta use a smaller weapon. Now if ya do kia a goat in tact I'll show ya how to clean it online. roflmao

Old 03-23-2008, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member

lucky... gettin to play with full auto grenade launchers

most ive gotten lately is thermite[&o]

but dont get me wrong.... that stuff is fun i bet you could cook a goat with it[8D]

Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Thats too bad, patrols are where all off the fun is. I lived on patrol for a year it seemed like. The first one I led after the invasion they started that muslim jibberish on the loudspeakers and we were scared ****less...lol. I think that was in Najaf.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:24 AM
1st Gear Member

okay i know what an MRE is and they suck but what's a KBR?? i'm not military sorry dumb question haha.

Damn FM can i come over? that sounds awsome!!!

Old 03-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

no fury little road kill for dinner huh[>:]lamb sounds good tho.[8D]