Exhausts questions (Can never have to many)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 09:40 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Exhausts questions (Can never have to many)

lmao... Sorry I hate that these keep popping up but I can't seem to find the thread I was looking for...

Someone had a thread up that compared a stock dyno run for their bike with another dyna run taken after they put a Akro exhaust on (Atleast I think that was here might not have been which would explain my problems finding it...) I remember seeing a big gain in the mid range HP with the Akro full system exhaust on the bike. Not much overall HP gain in the high end (never is) but the powerband kicked in a lot sooner and with a near 20HP gain if I remember correctly. If that was anyone on here mind posting it again? Or pointing me in the right direction? If not anyone else have some before and after dyno runs with their current exhausts? Was hoping to get a full system in the not to distant future but what I really want is that mid range pick up I saw with the Akro. Atleast I thought it was the Akro not even sure if it was or not and if it was not sure which one. If any other exhausts manage the same kind of gain I'd love to see it considering I don't really want to spend 2k on a full exhaust system.

Sorry for yet another exhaust post....