I'm still Green at heart ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 08:36 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm still Green at heart ...

My shaman says:

Opossum: diversion, strategist, deceiver

Skunk: reputation, presence, strength

So, the fact that they were dead indicates that your deceptive reputation is waning.

Now me, the Eagle:

Eagle: divine Spirit and connection to creator

Eagle feathers are used all over the world as ceremonial instruments and are considered to be the most sacred healing tools. They are a symbol of power, healing and wisdom. Eagle represents a state of grace that is reached through inner work, understanding and passing the initiation tests that result from reclaiming our personal power. Eagle Medicine is the Power of the Great Spirit. It is the spirit of tenacity. It is the gift of clear vision with which one can truly see the things one sees. It is the patience to wait for the appropriate moment. It is to live in balance with heaven and Earth. Eagle reminds you of your connection with the Great Spirit. It tells you that the universe is giving you the opportunity to fly above your life's worldly levels, or above the shadow of past realities. Eagle teaches you to look above in order to touch Grandfather Sun with your heart, to love the Shadow as much as the Light. Eagle asks you to grant yourself permission to be free in order to reach the joy that your heart desires.

Man that's deep. I don't know what all that means, but it sure sounds good. No wonder the coffee lady looked me up and down and did the eyebrow thing.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:12 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EvildoerZX10R

I for onewouldn't care if you make new post here. I would love to here about your new bike and how you adjust to more power/suspension on the KTM. I know that bike rocks. There are a lot of us here that might be considering moving up in the future and like to know what out there form someone that has owned a KLX.

Keep them coming!
Nah bugger off ya poxy orange Kick Till Monday lover

You know I'm just kidding man [8D]

Old 03-16-2007, 02:27 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

My shaman says:

So, the fact that they were dead indicates that your deceptive reputation is waning.

Your screwed Chris!!!

Old 03-16-2007, 03:15 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DirtSurfer

My shaman says:

Your screwed Chris!!!
No problem Chris .......... You stayed at a Holiday in last night!

Old 03-17-2007, 04:54 AM
1st Gear Member

No brakes was there any science in adding the second rim lock. Or do you just add it on the exact opposite side. Also in your opinion how much better is the tm2 compared to stock 603's. Are the tm2s worse on the pavement than the 603's. Thanks, Jeremy
It came with one set of rim locks on the front and rear tires. Last weekend I pulled off the rubber, and drilled the rims for a 2nd set of rim locks. I also installed some Bridgestone Ultra-Duty tubes at the same time, man those are thick, about 5mm (1/4 inch) or so. Amazing stuff!

The wheels were not balanced from the factory and in stock form I could feel the front rim-lock unbalancing the front tire at around 50 MPH. That's why I installed the 2nd set which balances them out.

Old 03-17-2007, 05:55 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cool change
No brakes was there any science in adding the second rim lock. Or do you just add it on the exact opposite side. Also in your opinion how much better is the tm2 compared to stock 603's. Are the tm2s worse on the pavement than the 603's. Thanks, Jeremy
I just eyeballed the position across from the first rim-lock.

I'd say the Trak Master II's were definitely worse on pavement than the stock D603's. Whether it matters or not depends on what you use the bike for. For me I'm usually only on pavement just long enough to get to the trails, and then I ride off-road. If you cruise the roads very much, and that is your ride and you don't go off-road a lot, or when you do you don't really need an agressive tread, you might not care for the Trak Masters since they sacrifice on-road performance for off-road. But I've not found a better tire for off-road than the TM2.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks no brakes, I also will ride mostly dirt, and use the road to get there. I think your my inspiration for the front rim lock,Wasn't it you who blew a tire jumping and crashed and burned? Really what I need is a snow tire. Were in the middle of a snow and ice fest right now. It was just 70 on wednesday!

Old 03-17-2007, 07:33 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Wasn't it you who blew a tire jumping and crashed and burned? Really what I need is a snow tire.
Nope, wasn't me. I know of some who have ripped a valve stem, but so far I've been fortunate and have had no flats.

Old 03-17-2007, 03:47 PM
1st Gear Member

You better run out and knock on wood! Else you just screwed yourself on the next ride LOL.

Old 03-18-2007, 03:18 AM
1st Gear Member

Wasn't it you who blew a tire jumping and crashed and burned? Really what I need is a snow tire.
Nope, wasn't me. I know of some who have ripped a valve stem, but so far I've been fortunate and have had no flats.
I've ripped 2 valves (slow learner) make sure you leave your valve nut off so when (not if) the tube moves it doesn't rip the valve stem. And yes I have a rim lock

Cheers