I'm still Green at heart ...

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 05:19 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm still Green at heart ...

i hope that you stay here, your insightful and "wisdomful" posts are very appreaciated, well at least in my eyes.

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

Yeah, also, sorry guys for spamming with the KTM stuff. My KTM friends aren't nearly as cool as you guys, so I'd rather hang out here. Hey, at least I'm just sticking to this one thread and not creating a bunch of new ones.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:09 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bryantjt

So when are you going to get us some videos like the KLX vids you posted before?
Hopefully soon, because that would mean I'm riding. Haven't had much of a chance to do that recently. Weather's been great here, too, just been too covered up with work.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:27 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Hey brian how are those tires on the street? They look pretty aggressive...

Old 03-15-2007, 03:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah, also, sorry guys for spamming with the KTM stuff. My KTM friends aren't nearly as cool as you guys, so I'd rather hang out here. Hey, at least I'm just sticking to this one thread and not creating a bunch of new ones.
It's great you still post here, you added a lot to this forum and help a lot of people. I love reading about your new bike.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:06 PM
JB1
1st Gear Member

You better hang around, this place wouldnt be the same without you. Besides we like drooling over that KTM anyway.

btw.....your more than welcome to start new threads imo

Old 03-15-2007, 04:09 PM

I for onewouldn't care if you make new post here. I would love to here about your new bike and how you adjust to more power/suspension on the KTM. I know that bike rocks. There are a lot of us here that might be considering moving up in the future and like to know what out there form someone that has owned a KLX.

Keep them coming!

Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

I guess I missed this thread, nice bike Nobrakes, a friend of mine is considering the same one, I'll let him know that there are reviews coming soon from you. Later man.[8D]

Old 03-15-2007, 08:11 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EvildoerZX10R

I for onewouldn't care if you make new post here. I would love to here about your new bike and how you adjust to more power/suspension on the KTM. I know that bike rocks. There are a lot of us here that might be considering moving up in the future and like to know what out there form someone that has owned a KLX.

Keep them coming!

+1... [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: onestarr99

ORIGINAL: EvildoerZX10R

Keep them coming!

+1... [sm=smiley20.gif]
+2.....is that right or is it just + + 1 or + 1 two or too? I hated math in school. There is a reason they call it bone head math, and I was a legend in that class.[8D] Man I just thought about it, I've been out of school 25 years..... But since getting the KLX I've made up for some of that lost time baby!!!

Old 03-15-2007, 08:52 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Hey brian how are those tires on the street? They look pretty aggressive...
Actually, I didn't think I'd find a tire that sucked more on the street than the Kenda Trak Master II, but I think these would give the Trak Master II a run for their money. I think they have even less rubber touching the road, if that is possible, though the ***** don't seem quite as tall.

But then again, that's not whey they are made for. This bike reeks of off-road, all the way down to the tires they put on. They are Metzler Six-Days Enduro tires, with a kind've odd size of 140/80-18. I put calipers on them and they are a good 2cm wider than my 120/100-18 Trak Master II's on the KLX. For the little I have ridden it off-road at this point, they seem good. When it comes time to change, though, I'll probably go with the Trak Master II if I can get it a little wider, I love that tire. Unless I find that I really like the Metzler better between now and then, but it's going to be hard to beat the TM-II.

Quick Reply: I'm still Green at heart ...