Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 06:38 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

"o well"
humm.... where have i heard that before??? oh yeah thats what she said when she almost killed me

alright so maybe it was little over the top... usally I just say to myself "lucky I was paying attention" and brush it off.
But when someone is behind you and takes you from behind and runs you off the road theres no excuse.... she definatly saw me, she stopped behind me! screw her

and whos to say that even if i filed a report and she got a ticket that she wouldnt hate bikers more then she did... guess i'm a bit of an *******... whooopie

Old 10-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

o well

Old 10-06-2007, 03:26 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: why you shouldn't Fu*k with bikers!

I work with an old HD guy, when I say old the dude is 76, and ride a Dyna Lowrider. How hard core is that! He thinks we (bikers today) arepusses. He at 76 still has 5/8 ball barrings in has jacket, andkeeps a 16oz ball peen hammer strapped to his bike. I tell him he's crazy all the time, and he tells me stories aboutsmashing out a guys car window for cutting him off... I can say that I've witnessed his outrageousness first hand. I was behind him making a U-turn on Park st (which is a very busy street) and a car didn't stop at the stop signon the cross street, and came close to popping him. The old goat didn't even flinch. He put it in neutral, put down the kick stand, walked over to the car and explained to the driver that the red octagon meant stop. Got back on his ride, and rode on.

Old 10-06-2007, 10:30 AM
1st Gear Member

That's pretty extreme. That's Easy Rider stuff. Ever watch "Wild Hogs?" That is the kind of stuff Ray Liotta would have done.

Old 10-08-2007, 03:13 AM
1st Gear Member

ahahaha

Old 10-09-2007, 03:07 PM
1st Gear Member

though i dont agree with your methods, I like what you did and completely understand, Woohoo

Old 10-09-2007, 10:04 PM
1st Gear Member

dont agree but understand the rash of emotions

Old 10-10-2007, 11:17 AM
1st Gear Member

emotions are dangerous in the heat of the moment. that is why i dont own a gun, nothing againt gun owners it is just that i am scared to have one, especially when driving.

Old 10-10-2007, 07:12 PM

Dude,

Know how you feel, cagers make me go berserk when the display their ignorance that risks our lives. I was riding down a four lane road where I live and was slowly passing a guy in a new Dodge Charger, sticker still in window.
He see's a chughole and just yanks it left. This ran me real close to the median curb. Well he gets back over and I start to pass him again and I'll be Damm, he did the same thing again. This made me go berserk!
When we stopped at the next red light, me still in the left lane with him still in the right, I put down the kickstand, walked over to his door and invited him to get out of the car. He would only roll the window down about an inch to hear what I was saying.
He did not want anything to do with my plan of thrashing him. I kicked about 5 nice big dents in his front quarter panel and his door before he could turn right and run.

Happy ending...........Rocketman

Old 10-10-2007, 07:30 PM
1st Gear Member

wow

Quick Reply: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!