Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 07:31 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

makes me wonder if the real reason bikers have a bad name is because the ******* cagers that swerve around on the road and merge into us have no idea why this guy with a helmet on is busting out his window or kicking in his door.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:20 AM
1st Gear Member

hahahaha!!!! i just imagned that and couldnt stop laughing. i love it.

ps hows he gunna get your plate when your yelling in his face and kicking his doors in? i dont think hes taking anytime to right it down

Old 10-11-2007, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member

i would be **** that someone messes with me ill be sure to get them back

Old 10-23-2007, 06:19 PM

I knew when I told this story that some of the non ****** would start preaching how kicking some a$$ holes car gives bikers a bad name. Well wake up!, we will always have a bad name because non biker people will never understand the freedom and fun of riding high performance bikes. They prefer to think we are crazy, stupid, on a death wish, or all of the above. They feel threatened by our very existance.
If you want to have a goody two shoes image, go get a Volvo or a Vespa. I do not want cagers thinking they can run our a**'s off the road and we will just smile and ride away.
If you really think that society will ever look at us differently than they do now, you are fooling your self.
I really do not care what cagers think about me and I mind my own business and drive courteously until provoked. If we don't get their attention, and just Pu$$ out every time they assult us with their four wheel cages, I promise they will never stop running over us.

There, venting over to the small thinking never to be ******.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I dont blame what ya did.... good for you.... that would for sure make any normal person think twice about doing it again... and i know the klx can throw the gravel.... and i can only imagine what it did to the car... i would have loved to see that....awsome...

Old 10-24-2007, 05:40 AM
1st Gear Member

even tho i still havent ridden a street bike, i would still say if a cager unintentially runs you off the road and you come back at them in a non aggresive(but still pissed, everyone messes up from time to time. ) manner it can change that one persons veiw of a biker. i mean your not gonna change soceities veiw of bikes. sure if you do it right and make sure he cant get your plates kicking in his door is legit, but being nice never seem to make anyone mad. haha. sure we can all look back on this and say that was dumb, but you acted on emotion and we all do it. yours was just a freakin good story. and if they are doing it on purpose i guess you could call the cops???? probably not

Old 10-24-2007, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Sh*t i personally would not go up to someones car door off my bike at a red light and start kicking in their door.MOstly cuz well they could have a gun and blow my freaking head off. if they are coming into my lane damn straight im gonna put my fist through their window or take out their side mirror. but not when im at a red light f*ck that or follow someone to their door

Old 10-24-2007, 09:44 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

very true FN.... thats why ya get a good pair of gloves with protection on the back, and so it doesnt hurt when you smash thier side mirror

Old 10-24-2007, 04:53 PM
1st Gear Member

yay +1 for armour ont he back of the gloves

Old 10-24-2007, 05:03 PM
1st Gear Member

does anyone market brass knuckles to ride with?

Quick Reply: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!