Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member
Default why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

I live in CT right next to RI boarder. I'm driving back from the beaches in RI, just cruzin on the klx haveing a grand ol time. Put on my blinker to make a left hand turn pull into the median and wait for traffic to let me thru.... traffic stops and waves me on. I pull out and from my left rear some superdouch cuts it quick and pulls around me almost taking my life right before my eyes. Now i've had people cut me off before, but this was diffrent. She was behind me in my blind spot.... I WAS IN PLAIN VIEW WITH BLIKERS ON. so anyway I followed her down the road ripped a wheelie in her side mirror and signaled her over.... she ignored, went down the road further and she pulls into a gravel drive way. I follow right behind, turn off my bike get off walk over to her car. Shes not even dazed or startled or anything just gets out of her car and starts to walk away. So i shout "You could have killed me, and you wont even stop to talk to me?" she replies with "oh well" non-shalontly and walks off.... so at this point i'm so F-ing ripped i get on my bike and turn it around back up to her car and just DESTROYED her paint windows mirrors with a HAIL of rocks flying out from under my brand new knobby tire. i sat there and let it rip till my frame was on the ground.... and then i pull forward and shout at the top of my lungs "o well!!!!"

so maybe that will make her think next time she wants to tryin kill someone on a bike....

Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!

haha, did she see you do that? damage report?!

Old 10-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

If there was a SCRATCH on your bike, you should've called the cops. Cagers cannot be allowed to get away with that arrogant disregard for bikers, no matter what they ride. We all pay taxes and have a right to be on the road.
(I'd have called the cops from the median with a cell phone. Never let someone else's stupidity "hook" you, although I don't blame you for being wigged.)

Old 10-04-2007, 12:42 AM
1st Gear Member

They just don't seem to have a care in the world when they are all safe in the car with a cell phone in one hand and a frappacrapachino in the other

Old 10-04-2007, 03:05 AM

Love it, eventualy cagers have to pull over. I like to take there valve stems. Nothing better than a cagers face with 4 flats that wont hold air.

Old 10-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

DUDE!!! You are my new hero. Sounds like you did her a favor, maybe it will make her think twice before doing something like that again......but probably not.[&:]

Old 10-04-2007, 04:26 AM
1st Gear Member

You're crazy man...but I like you

Old 10-04-2007, 12:52 PM
1st Gear Member

That's good stuff man. Show those damn cagers!

Old 10-04-2007, 02:05 PM
1st Gear Member

The lady was wrong, this is for sure. Sorry you almost got taken out (which one of us hasn't), but I don't think your response is going to make her think twice about being nicer to bikers, but have the opposite effect. Now she's going to see all bikers as ******** who screwed up her car and be even more wreckless when a bike is envolved. You may have "gotten back at her" by "destroying her paint, mirrors and windows", but now she's pissed and could very well take it out on the next bike she encounters on the highway. Now instead of you just being almost a victim, you'rejust another hooligan who has added to the struggling reputation bikers have already have. The next bike shecuts off may be a little more intentional and cost someone thier life. Well done tough guy.

Old 10-04-2007, 02:12 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ybslow

The lady was wrong, this is for sure. Sorry you almost got taken out (which one of us hasn't), but I don't think your response is going to make her think twice about being nicer to bikers, but have the opposite effect. Now she's going to see all bikers as ******** who screwed up her car and be even more wreckless when a bike is envolved. You may have "gotten back at her" by "destroying her paint, mirrors and windows", but now she's pissed and could very well take it out on the next bike she encounters on the highway. Now instead of you just being almost a victim, you're just another hooligan who has added to the struggling reputation bikers have already have. The next bike she cuts off may be a little more intentional and cost someone thier life. Well done tough guy.
I have to agree. I know you did this at the heat of the moment. **** I may have done the same thing. Hinesight is 20/20. yeah you got her back but at the cost of who else ya know.

Quick Reply: why you shouldnt Fu*k with bikers!