Sponsor Group And Special Buys Official Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

WANT SADDLE BAGS WITHOUT THE MESS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 07:05 PM
Default WANT SADDLE BAGS WITHOUT THE MESS!!!!

Ghost Brackets gives you the security and piece of mind knowing your bags are safe, removing them makes all worries disappear. Your bike keeps its show room look while still keeping functionality and purpose. Use your saddlebags for more then looks and bring your important travel gadgets, knowing you can easily remove them for safe keeping. Ghost Brackets could very well be the greatest invention for serious motorcycle enthusiast.

We have found that many of the other bolt on saddlebag brackets are much higher in price then Ghost Brackets saddlebag system which offer the same idea but with a twist. You will never have to unbolt your bags again, each time you want to remove them from your motorcycle just turn the key and lift up, vole la your bags are now free to move for safe keeping.

With Ghost Brackets Patented design your bike keeps its original look without any bulky saddlebag brackets getting in your way. Ghost Brackets are practically invisible when your saddlebags are off your motorcycle. With quick on and quick off capacity Ghost Brackets are just what your bike and you need this summer.

More Info >

Ghost Brackets On Sale!!
Only at Better Bike Parts Website!

Ghost Brackets are a quick release saddlebag system that allows you put on or take off your saddlebags in roughly two seconds!
The Ghost Brackets system is easy to install and once installed no tools are needed to remove your saddlebags. Ghost Brackets are installed by removing the two bolts from your fenders and replacing the two bolts with the Ghost Bracket bolts which are called "keepers". The Ghost Bracket is then bolted on to your saddlebag and simply slides right on to the keepers. Lock the key and away you go!

http://www.ghostbrackets.comhttp://www.betterbikeparts.com

Old 06-15-2005, 09:08 PM
Default RE: WANT SADDLE BAGS WITHOUT THE MESS!!!!

HEY!!!!! this is trisha i bought a set of ghost brackets back about two years ago and they worked great!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that anyone who is in the right mind should try these! In fact im taking them tommorow to a bike show and i know my stuff will be accesible and that i can have my look of the bike during the show without that ugly bracket!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GHOST BRACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRISH