PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Snorkle Kit for 2015-2019 Mule Pro FX

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2019, 07:55 PM
Default Snorkle Kit for 2015-2019 Mule Pro FX

(Yes, I know about the KawieRiders forum and have posted there also)

You are going to find this hard to believe, but I screwed up. I own a 2017 Mule Pro-DX, that is the diesel version of the Pro-FX. I really, really, wanted to install a snorkel kit because the trails I ride are often flooded and I was concerned with sucking muddy water into the air intake or CVT vents which are fairly low on the Mule. It turns out that no one makes a snorkel kit for the diesel, but SnorkleYourATV.com does make one for the gas version. I did extensive research with dealers and with the shop manuals and discovered that the CVT in and out vents, the air intake tube, and the front and rear differential vents along with the fuel tank vent, are all the same and are located in the same positions. I’m sure Kawasaki designed it that way to save money on production and parts. I’m a pretty handy guy and figured I could get the snorkel kit to work on my diesel. I went ahead and purchased the kit for $350 + $35 shipping, knowing that I could not return it if it didn’t fit. Well, guess what. It does connect to all the proper locations, but what I didn’t take into consideration is that the diesel engine’s outside dimensions aren’t the same as the gas version. I dry fitted all the parts together (no glue), and discovered the clearances just aren’t there. So, this might just be your lucky day!

I will sell the snorkel kit for $250, there will be no tax and I will pay the shipping. All parts and instructions are there, and are in the same condition from when I received them from the factory in March.

The website with lots of photos for this kit is here: https://www.snorkelyouratv.com/produ...ki-mule-pro-fx

This kit is designed for the 2015 – 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro-FX. If you have the EPS or LE versions, that has no bearing on the installation. This will not fit FXT or FXR models. I think the kit is well designed and well made, but unfortunately for me, I didn’t listen to the guys at SnorkleYourAtv nor my wife. Also, the snorkel kit does NOT affect the lifting of the bed. I am located in central Virginia.