Kawasaki Mule Discuss the multi purpose Mule within.

My First Mule, Very Excited

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 PM
Default My First Mule, Very Excited

Guy's/Gal's,

My wife has some bad arthritis, we own 11 acres, 7 of that is pasture. We are in our 50's. We have always had Horses on the pasture and really never been able to enjoy the property. We are down to one horse and looking to get rid of it.
My daughter just bought a Polaris 4 runner and I decided to buy something that my wife could ride a little easier than the 4 runner. I was talking to a buddy at work about what to buy and he has a friend that bought a Mule and then got a different job in another state that never uses the Mule after buying it.
The Mule is a 2014 XC SE with only 150 hours on it. Still looks brand new. Garage kept and at a price that I thought was right. I am picking it up this Saturday 6-31-2017. Can't wait to try it out in the pasture. This is something that I hope my wife will be able to enjoy also. Making trails around the pasture right now with the Polaris. Picking up a sprayer today for the Mule to spray the trails that we make to keep them from growing up. The Mule should do everything that we need it to. Clime the hills and put around the property with. if we decide to take it on trails it should do that also at a put around speed. We are not looking to break land speed records. Her body would not handle that anyway. Just some good old riding around and slow trail riding occasionally.

Wish us luck. Our first UTV/ATV ever. Now the learning begins.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:56 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jstanfield103
Guy's/Gal's,

My wife has some bad arthritis, we own 11 acres, 7 of that is pasture. We are in our 50's. We have always had Horses on the pasture and really never been able to enjoy the property. We are down to one horse and looking to get rid of it.
My daughter just bought a Polaris 4 runner and I decided to buy something that my wife could ride a little easier than the 4 runner. I was talking to a buddy at work about what to buy and he has a friend that bought a Mule and then got a different job in another state that never uses the Mule after buying it.
The Mule is a 2014 XC SE with only 150 hours on it. Still looks brand new. Garage kept and at a price that I thought was right. I am picking it up this Saturday 6-31-2017. Can't wait to try it out in the pasture. This is something that I hope my wife will be able to enjoy also. Making trails around the pasture right now with the Polaris. Picking up a sprayer today for the Mule to spray the trails that we make to keep them from growing up. The Mule should do everything that we need it to. Clime the hills and put around the property with. if we decide to take it on trails it should do that also at a put around speed. We are not looking to break land speed records. Her body would not handle that anyway. Just some good old riding around and slow trail riding occasionally.

Wish us luck. Our first UTV/ATV ever. Now the learning begins.
Good Luck with your mule .Sounds like it's goina be a goods thing for you guys

Old 07-01-2017, 03:28 AM

Thanks donA
Appreciated

Old 07-01-2017, 01:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jstanfield103
Thanks donA
Appreciated
If I has extra money, I'd buy one or something like it for sure , What a useful tool....So many uses