Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

WTF is wrong with people...UPDATE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: WTF is wrong with people

Stinking Meth heads, shoot then ask questions. I had my truck broke into about 5 years ago and they took all of my stuff including a 9mm handgun, I hate people that steal. In fact I would rather someone jack my car in the daylight than steal my stuff after dark, at least that way I have a chance of putting the beat down on some punk....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BRING IT!!!!!!! Ok Deej settle down[:@][:@][:@]

Old 09-18-2006, 07:49 AM

sorry to hear that DG, poor sad souls. there must be a way the airlines can deal with this sort of thing, im sure you arent the only one this has happened to that needed to get on a plane. =/ feel better and what goes around always comes around, and they will have to deal with what they have done in one way or another eventually.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:58 AM
1st Gear Member

Thanks FoG I appreciate the sympathy.

Old 09-18-2006, 08:09 AM

Ok... seriously, this might possibly be the craziest thread I've read on KF. *LOL* Starting from theft of a childs costume in a church parking lot to heavy drinking to some pretty heavy flirting.

Sorry your stuff was stolen DG. I wish it were possible to anticipate when someone was going to steal or vandalize stuff so a person could be ready. Pretty sad on the thief's part. Almost feel sorry for that guy if you find him... No... You're right, I don't feel sorry for him. What was I thinking?!

Good luck with that drama. I hope it turns around for you.

Scotty

Old 09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

man dg that sucks, you havent had the best luck lately.... that is very sad out of a church parking lot, and to seal a cops id, must have some big kahuna's.... hope everything works out with it, the only way i feel sorry for the person that stole ur stuff is when u find them... dont wanna be on the recieving end of that.... lol....
good luck with that, hopefully they didnt use any of your cards or anything.

i think i found a nick name for ya....

Old 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Ohh tell me tell me EMS...wooohooo!

UPDATE....yes sometimes it pays to be a cop...I talked to the DMV at 8:00 cst and they are printing out a new DL for me and my roommate is picking it up to fedex it to me so I can go home. YAY! Thats really all I was worried about.

Old 09-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Hey was thinking about how you get ID to co home, If you have a passport at home have some one retrieve it and next day air it to you. then you will have no problem getting on the plan when it is time.

What a pain in the a$$ though.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:04 PM
1st Gear Member

ns...nope no passport but I've got it handled now I have to call the bank and see if they will issue me a new atm card ...cause without it I have no money...course my sister says she will give me money but I HATE DOING THAT. I don't like to owe anyone anything...especially family...just causes problems. But thanks for the help ns...I knew I liked you a lot!

Old 09-18-2006, 05:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Stealing from a church parking lot... that is wrong on so many levels. I hope God is saving a "special one" just for him. Glad you got the rest worked out. Was the badge personal or department issue? I bought a nice 2-tone badge and had it personalized several years back that was almost $100... I would be very very pissed if someone had ever taken that.

Only thing I can think is that they saw you put your purse in there - otherwise they had absolutely no need to open a trunk in order to rip something. I bet they filled their pants when they saw the badge and department ID. Something like this is exactly why I had bolted a small safe into the trunk of my car to put my off-duty weapon when I was going somewhere and either couldn't or didn't want to carry it with me... I had routinely left my weapon, ID and keys inside.

Old 09-18-2006, 05:41 PM

sorry to hear that girl. when you find that low life break his fingers so he'll never have hot fingers and steal again

Quick Reply: WTF is wrong with people...UPDATE!!!!