Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

WTF is wrong with people...UPDATE!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 06:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default WTF is wrong with people...UPDATE!!!!

Ok so Today I put my id, visa debit card and my police id in the trunk of my sisters car which was btw parked in a church parking lot, we were there for a fundraiser, a spaghetti supper to raise money for their school program. And what happens.....some stupid Mother F*&^%$ breaks into the car and steals my wallet from the trunk as well as the two camp chairs that were in back not to mention my 6 year old nephews halloween costume which we purchsed TODAY. WTF is wrong with people...I mean REALLY....you have to break into a car in a friggin Church parking lot between 5 and 6:30 in broad friggin daylight for a couple of camp chairs...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I kept looking around the sky for stray bolt of lightning striking somewhere in the city of Yakima, Washington because the stupid son of a b*&^% that stole my s*&^ is getting stuck down by GOD himself just because the idiot was sleezy enough to steal while in a church parking lot.....maybe he asked forgiveness right then and there WHO KNOWS. I know this....I will become an officer in Yakima just so I can hunt down the sleezeball who did this. BTW I can't leave the state of washington because I have no ID....I can't get on a plane....I have no cash on me and had to cancel my visa card because it was stolen. I'm so pissed! So here I am in WA State. The next person I catch stealing something better just watch out. And here I sit broke with no id...(if I die in a car wreck tomorrow nobody will know who I am).....with my sister cracking jokes.....ain't life grand!! LOL you gotta laugh about it!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:36 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: WTF is wrong with people

Dam DG sorry to here about that, I hate freaking crooks. Maybe your move to Washington just got set in stone, might as well go and apply for work with the local PD. Maybe its where your suposed to be or maybe its just a freaking pain in the a$$.

[sm=smiley31.gif] for ya girl.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:40 AM
1st Gear Member

damm that sucks darlin....can u get a washington ID?

Old 09-18-2006, 06:42 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Dam DG, that sux. That's pretty low bottom feeding scum there ... stealing a kid's Halloween costume - sheesh! And your other stuff, too - that's bad, don't want to minimize that, but who would steal a kid's Halloween costume? That's a Grinch move, there - Ok wrong holiday but you get the idea. Hope you didn't lose much cash and you can get a new CC and your id's remade asap.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:44 AM
1st Gear Member

hmm a Washington Id would require a birth certificate...which I dont have with me.....hahah I could have used my Police Id....but its gone too...had to file a police report on the police ID all by itsself. Yeah I'm SOOOO excited LMAO Yeah ima move out here and kick the living crap outta whoever I catch stealing....just for the principal of the thing...ya know?? F*&^%$!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry really LOL I can't even go home as of right now. I can't even get to my money!!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:45 AM
1st Gear Member

Ohh and if ya'll stick around long enough you'll see a drunk post or two cause I'm slamming some drinks right now. Ohh and nobrakes...I dont' carry cash in case something happens and my wallet gets stolen....HEYYYY that part worked....and I cancelled my card within an hour of the incident so i'm hoping that they didn't get to use the card.

Old 09-18-2006, 06:46 AM
1st Gear Member

well devil in that case get naked and show us your POSTS

Old 09-18-2006, 06:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Don't tempt me Ryan I'm feeling froggy tonight...and my sister just walked in with more drinks YAHOOOOOO its on

Old 09-18-2006, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That's just messed up.... Hopefully he/she will try to run your card, and you can trace them down and really give it to them!!!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:53 AM
1st Gear Member

I'll slam a couple for you too!!! At least I know I'm not drinking alone!!![sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: WTF is wrong with people...UPDATE!!!!