Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Will america survive stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:38 AM
1st Gear Member

I wish I was president. I would pull the troops out of all foreign countries, quit sending aid to places that are so stupid they cant figure out how to feed their own people, and put down a inpenetrable defense on the southern border. And all borders and customs points would be much more selective as to who comes into our country. All illegals would be deported asap. People trying to sneak into our country would be punished, then deported. All the money saved from pulling the military out of foreign country's would be invested mostly in our people, and some to a dominant military defense. I would invest in saving our environment because that is the key to our future.
Any people living in this country that is not a legal citizen, would be expelled to the coultry of their origin. No visa's would be issued for over 30 days for any reason other than to visit. All authorized visa's would be issued only after a thorough background check was performed. If they have no background, no visa!
We must close the borders and port of entry's now!
I would then let them all know that if they dont like my new plan, bring it on Mo Fo!