Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

These people are soooooooo Stupid

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 08:25 PM
Default These people are soooooooo Stupid

OK, let me explain what I do for a living. I work for Atlas Moving Company, but we do more then just move residence, we also do commercial meaning, move medical machinery to Labs and Hospitals.

Well, I get an order this morning for two machines that need to deliver 9/29 (thursday next week) to Nassau Bay, TX (Houston and about 7 miles from Galveston)

Are these people for real? When I called the sales Department (sales department is not my company, its our brother company that sells these machines), the girl was like so how soon do you think we can have this order there. I told her next month if there even is a Houston, TX left.

OH MY GOSH, these people can't be serious.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:39 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: These people are soooooooo Stupid

Sorry to hear that littledevil. Just be sure to pack your wetsuit, ehehehe.

Talk about idiots, I saw a driver tailing a motorcycle on I-20 going home yesterday. The guy looked like he was a noob only because he kept to the far right and kept braking a bit, or possibly encouraging the car tailing him to pass him already. Anyways, this car just kept right on him and the guy on the bike was starting to look nervous so I got right up beside the car tailing the motorcycle and opened a pocket for the cycle to get out of the mad driver's way. The cycle had barely crossed into this pocket than the driver floors it and almost clips the biker!!! Some people are absolute freakin' nuts!!!

Old 09-22-2005, 09:18 PM

Don't get me started on a rant about idiots in traffic!! I'll be here all day!!

As to Li'l D's delivery idiot, perhaps suggesting to the girl in the sales department that they are offering a fat bonus to have the machines personally delivered on Friday might get her out of the office and give everyone some peace....wonder how she'd feel trying to go southbound on the Interstate into Houston when all traffic, including southbound lanes, is Northbound??

Old 09-27-2005, 05:21 AM

i may have missed the thread but where is everyone from? like toad what part of i-20 or shall i say what state

Old 09-27-2005, 05:41 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm in GA, I live about 32 miles out of ATL. Used to live in the city but got tired of the noise and the partying. Hehehe. Seriously though, wide open spaces, convertible top down zooming down I-20 into the sunset...that got city life beat. Plus I tear up those country roads like Mr Toad from The Wind in the Willows! LOL