Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What a Weirdo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 06:11 PM
1st Gear Member

lol - whorelock talked about *****

Old 09-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

dude if you only knew they are not leaving fast enough tho
Originally Posted by JRock420
wow you guys never been to asheville NC have ya OMG talk about freaks... they say theres a sign in San Fransisco that says visit our sister city in Assville NC.. is that true hoedoggy,, well anyways,,, all the fudged up people I seen down there was from Cali,, No offense Hoedoggy and Asz.. the bright side is that there all leaving your state and moving east lmao

Old 09-24-2008, 03:06 AM
1st Gear Member

The only problem is that they are raising new ones faster than they are leaving!

Old 09-24-2008, 03:33 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 94Ninja250
Eh..you just got one of those 1 in 10,000 chance occurances. People like that are everywhere. I run into freaks far more often in convenience stores than in any coffee shop.
dude, dont get me started on fruits in convinevce stores.. i work in a run down family owned, not updated since it was built in 73' side of the road place called dons market. and ever heard the saying "the freaks come out at night"? well its way to true. i spend the last hour of my shift everyday sitting at the register with amanda (btw shes gorgeous) and we people watch....

about a week ago a guy in a BEATN honda prelude comes in wearing a full suit and tie with a bluetooth headset, buys 1 piece of chicken, 2 pickles and then comes to the regi and asks me in a whispery/lispy voice "excuusee me... but where are all your tamponsss??" i said, there and pointed. he paid for it all in quarters and dimes then pranced out of the store and zoomed off.

then later that same day we had a 50something y.o. woman come in and talk to me and manda bout how fun cocaine is... she bought 5 packs of marlborough's and a 40.oz

but i cant say i dont enjoy these people existing, they add that fun "wtf... serously?" aspect to life, and i like it... for some retarded reason

Old 09-24-2008, 10:04 AM
1st Gear Member

And people think were crazy for riding sportbikes........Go figure?