Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What a Weirdo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Angry What a Weirdo!

Well, I went onto one of those Foo Foo coffee shops the other day because I was craving some high test, high cafeine coffee. I was standing in line minding my own business when this cockeyed poofy haired dude behind me ask, is that on of them Hondas you're ridin out there?
I said no, it's a Kawasaki ZX-14 not a Honda. He then ask, do you have to tighten all of the nut's and bolts all the time to keep it from falling apart?
I said, I think you are thinking about the old Harley Davidsons arent you? He then said that he knows where two of them Kawasaki's are buried. I said, well let's go dig them up, and sell the parts.
He then said that there is a drunk midget with a shotgun that guards them all of the time. I finally said look dude, you have stood behind me calling my bike a Honda, asking me if it is falling apart all of the time, and now you are talking chit about drunk midgets with shotguns. I told him to back up and just stay away from me before I commence to just stomp a mud hole in your stupid azz.
He just kind of rolled those cocked eyes and never said another word. I have decided to stay out of Foo Foo coffee shops from now on because there are just some weird people in those places.
I swear this is a true story!

Old 09-22-2008, 08:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Eh..you just got one of those 1 in 10,000 chance occurances. People like that are everywhere. I run into freaks far more often in convenience stores than in any coffee shop. I frequent Starbucks and all I ever see in there are average run-of-the-mill business types who are in a hurry and keep to themselves...the just want their 'damn drink'. lol

Of course, if you live in the land of fruits and nuts (California), your odds of such encounters goes up considerably.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

lol^^^^ tell me about it

Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 AM
1st Gear Member

hhahaha, that is a weirdo!

Old 09-23-2008, 07:58 AM
1st Gear Member

what a tool!

Old 09-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Did you consider that you may indeed be one of those weird people too? Booo........wait for it.............Yaaa

Just messing with ya man.

Old 09-23-2008, 03:09 PM
1st Gear Member

wow you guys never been to asheville NC have ya OMG talk about freaks... they say theres a sign in San Fransisco that says visit our sister city in Assville NC.. is that true hoedoggy,, well anyways,,, all the fudged up people I seen down there was from Cali,, No offense Hoedoggy and Asz.. the bright side is that there all leaving your state and moving east lmao

Old 09-23-2008, 05:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Oh, did I mention that he had a tool belt on and said he said was from Washington State? And he kept talking abot KLX's as he left the store and said his nuts still hurt. He kind of looked familiar!..........LOL

Old 09-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Not right

Old 09-23-2008, 06:06 PM
1st Gear Member

oh good comeback lmao