Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tailgating Techniques

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 02:56 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: How Many Ways?

and how did u get a license again?? read your book geez i am!

the only thing i can say tho is last time a buddy of mine threw something out his window at me, i gave him a little "kiss" on the bumper. so in your case slab **** + cage = cage drives off laugh and u fall down. lol i know this isn't a serious post tho both because it's coming from you AND nobody that's still alive can possibly be THAT STUPID.

just my .02 buddy

Old 04-08-2008, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member

I thought you could carry in the open, in most states

Old 04-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

And let us not forget the rider that followed a girl home to give her a piece of his mind only to be shot by her dad. Come on people getting mad at people for what they do will 1 not change their behavior, and 2 can end in a result you were not looking for. Just food for thought. Don't get me wrong, that's why I let my wife drive when we get anywhere near what resembles a city, (more that 1 stop light) because I know I have zero tolerance for people in cars that do stupid stuff.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:16 PM
1st Gear Member

Violence and vandalism are always the answer. Why not start a new thread posting the top 10 ways to cripple a guy that looked at your woman. Or top 10 ways to dispose of a body.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wedge

While most states do now have will issue ccw, not all of them allow open carry... it is called CONCEALED carry for a reason... and if you do carry in the open - it tends to make the natives a bit restless... so do use with discretion. That being said - IL has NO provisions for carry, whatsoever (and also has one of the highest MDK rates I might add)... and the city of Chicago will not even permit ownership/possesion of a handgun, nevermind transporting or carrying one.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:24 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wedge

nope - considered "brandishing" or something - some states have open carry liscences, some have free open carry, some its easier to get concieled carry then open carry liscence and are **** gun hating states with rediculous crime rates (maryland, and yes i live there )

Old 04-08-2008, 03:27 PM
1st Gear Member

also notice that when you change the title of the thread it only applies to page 1

Old 04-08-2008, 03:29 PM
1st Gear Member

In alberta, probably the most cowboy/redneck province youre not allowed to even have a handgun without some serious stacks of paper work. And if you're going to transport it, you better have another stack of paperwork and make sure the local authorities know about it, or else its to jail you go. [&o]

I guess its good, keeps guns out of the hands of retards (mostly). I just think it would be cool to own one and spit off a few rounds at a range or in the bush once in a while.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:31 PM
1st Gear Member

concealed passed here in NE but idk about open carry...i'm not a gun fan so i'm sure sure on our laws w them.

don't matter with the concealed tho bc every single place has a "no guns on premisis" sign so it's kinda pointless.

we have a lot of gun loving necks here to vote tho so...yeah

Old 04-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

wow... i guess i missed the original ......

Quick Reply: Tailgating Techniques