Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tailgating Techniques

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 01:59 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Tailgating Techniques

I hate tailgaters and tend to take the worst approach of dealing with it when it happens. I like carrying a few 1/4 inch ball bearings in my tank bag just for these occasions. I then simply chuck a few over my head trying to keep my arm in front of my body so the tailgater cannot see what I just did. It raises hell with windshields.
Help me out with this, what are the best methods of dealing with tailgaters.

1. Haul ***
2. 44 mag
3. Pull off the road, smile and wave like a sweet little biker
4. Throw your helmet through their windshield
5. Shoot them the bird
6. Stand up on the pegs and shoot them the moon
7. Throw gravel by spinning the back tire, ( when on gravel roads)
8. Worlok ball bearing method

What do you do?...........Worlok14

Old 04-08-2008, 03:12 AM
The Dude
1st Gear Member
Default RE: How Many Ways?

Just becarefull some people might not like being called certain names.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:19 AM
1st Gear Member

ya, i'm just staying out of this one

Old 04-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude Worlock do you ever post anything normal? Didn't anyone answer your questions when you were little? Wait a minute, are you 12? Shoot you had us all fooled you monkey.[8D][8D][8D] Just messing man.......or small boy.....either way.

Old 04-08-2008, 05:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Woah! And Deej pulls out all of the stops.

Old 04-08-2008, 06:29 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah this seems retarded to me. probably something to stir up a commotion. I'll bow out.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ok then[X(]

Old 04-08-2008, 01:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Normal is boring but maybe this will be a little closer to normal. I am also sure this post will now confuse a lot of people but hey, won't be the last time.

FYI, this post was edited in it's entirety in order to protect my oh so politically correct image.

Regards........Worlok14

Old 04-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

So now you are openly admitting that you throw stuff at cars because they are too close to you? Dude do you realize that people die on the freeway because of that exact thing. Why don't you just stand on an overpasses and throw bricks at all the yellow cars, that makes as much sense to me. Kind of like when someone has their high beams on and we turn on our high beams so now we are both blind. An old friend of mine that passed away told me once not to do that because at least one of you should see what's happening. How about you edit this whole thread one more time and call it Good morning all. Politically correct and you are never going to be synonymous. Also there is this thing called "thoughts" I don't know if you have heard of it but it involves taking something you are thinking and keeping it inside. Non expression can sometimes be better than volumes of dribble. I'm just saying. Think about it. If anyone posts one here something stupid or against the law people are going to call you on it. Its the code.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:37 PM
1st Gear Member

way to really make things look dee de dee... post one topic, wait for responses, then change your original post to be something completely different.

(original post was "other ways to call people post ******", and named some members - hence az's response)

Anyhow... Tailgaters are a never-ending battle for me out here in Chicagoland, and it drives me up the freakin wall. I am constantly lighting up my brake lights at people by just pulling the front brake until the switch clicks to get people off my ***. Sometimes I even have to wave them off, and if they still persist I turn around on the seat, look and point directly at them, and wave them off again. Continued persistence on their part gets me off the bike at the next stop light, and I go up to them and bitch at them and let them know I have no problem collecting on their insurance and calling the cops. Now of course - depending on where I am, and who the jackhole is in the car behind me - I may or may not go to that point and may just opt to get out of the way and perhaps bird them on their way by. I might have a very low tolerance for schmucks who tailgate me and otherwise endanger my life while I am on a bike, but I am also not stupid enough to go tangle with a couple of gang-bangers in a hoopty-ride on the wrong side of the city.

Now... if I still lived in Indiana... 1> this wouldn't really be a problem as folks there are quite a bit more relaxed in driving, and 2> Indiana also allows open carry of firearms when you have your ccw, so if it ever did become a problem - you better believe I would start riding while strapped on the hip. That alone would be plenty enough visual deterrent for folks not to screw with you.

Quick Reply: Tailgating Techniques