Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Riding days are probably over.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 10:44 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Riding days are probably over.

Anyone who goes that fast deserves what they get, I'm sorry, but I always think of my family being around some idiot doing that on the roads.[:@] Sorry nothing personal, but I'm just saying.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Deej, you only say that because your mole bike won't go that fast! j/k Like I said... It's the chance you take when you make a conscious decision to go that fast.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Yea but when you ride like that, its not just the chance you take, .......its also the chance you take with other people's lives. No thanks. And just like smoking, its not your right to make me breathe it in. Sorry I better shut my pie hole before I get into trouble. deej out.[8D]

Old 03-20-2008, 11:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Atleast he didn't run. The story could of ended up bad. My bikes previous owner was a cop. That's scary because you know he's not getting a ticket!

Old 03-21-2008, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

haha, my advice on doing 100+ on public roads... dont.[8D] find a track, or atleast some roads that theres not gonna be lots of cops on[8D] virgina highways would be a no-no

Old 03-21-2008, 01:50 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey alexanderm,I'm sorry if I sounded harsh, I just want everyone to stay safe, so I hope I didn't make you mad. Alsono offense to anyone who smokes, I hope I didn't offend anyone, in fact I don't think less of anyone who smokes, I was just trying to make a comparison. Just ignore me tonight. Carry on.

Old 03-21-2008, 02:52 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: alexanderm
So over the weekend I got pulled over on the freeway doing 112 in a 55. The cop suspended my license right there and told me I'm lucky I'm not getting arrested. I have an April 17th court date in the city of Virginia Beach and the cop said I am probably going to do time, which I think is BS because I'm not a criminal. I plan on getting a lawyer and taking a safe driving class my friend was telling me about.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to my bike, I'm waiting to find out the results of court on rather I will sell it or not but if my license get's suspended I'll probably get rid of it and not ride again for at least the near future, anyone got any suggestions?
Yeah ... I got a suggestion.

1st do what your lawyer says and say nuthin...you WILL get off light.

2nd getrid ofthe street bike ....and get a ktm 640 adv like mine, it is plenty fun and fast....ever go 90 in sugar sand btw you will never go over 100 on asphalt on this bike with knobbies unless your nut sack belongs in a 55-gallon garbage bag.

Name:  ADVPic.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  82.9 KB

Old 03-21-2008, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

Don't appologize Deej, you tell those damned dirty smokers.... In fact, you tell them off while I go smoke a cigarette!

Old 03-21-2008, 03:34 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary

Deej, you only say that because your mole bike won't go that fast! j/k Like I said... It's the chance you take when you make a conscious decision to go that fast.

I've gotten mine to 104ish and backed off.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:38 AM
1st Gear Member

You are a braver man than I

Quick Reply: Riding days are probably over.