Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 02:17 PM
1st Gear Member

Mornin ******, and basically worthless losers I have been busy and just dropped by to let you know that I haven't forgotten you guys.
I hope all of my old ***** buddy's have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Name:  hump-day-great-***-16.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  57.7 KB

With visions of sugar buns dancing in my head

Old 12-12-2012, 02:22 PM
1st Gear Member

And on the third lay of Christmas, my true love wore a thong!

Name:  hump-day-7.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  55.7 KB

Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 AM
1st Gear Member

i like where youre going with this

Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
i like where youre going with this
Good to hear from you Bro! How is life treating you these days?

Old 12-19-2012, 07:58 PM
1st Gear Member

good, bad, and everything in between hahaha overall though, im doin good. still breathin' haha how bouts you?

Old 12-20-2012, 05:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
good, bad, and everything in between hahaha overall though, im doin good. still breathin' haha how bouts you?
Man I'm doin good, busy as hell for an old guy, and still living with my 2 girls. Man you have missed a lot while you were gone. I will fill you in as soon as I can because I have to go to a meeting now.
Have a great Christmas Ya little *****

Old 01-02-2013, 05:25 PM
1st Gear Member

My god Slaughter, we thought you got captured by a bunch of fat Ethiopian blind lesbian hookers and we were never going to see you again.........Whew!
And man have you missed a lot of stuff here at KF.

1. Deej now has a Vampire tour bus in Forks, and gives daily tours to all of the Vampire seekers that come there. The buss has fangs that hang from the front bumper, and little wings on the side that flap when the bus runs. He sounds like a drunk mongaloid when he narrates the tour with those fake fangs in his mouth, but we all know that Deej doesn't drink

2. Odie has sold his bike and is steadily having kids. We will soon be calling him the father of our country:eek

3. Dragone bought a Gixxer and one of those Mohawk helmets. We think he has had a serious mental breakdown!

4. JRock has moved to the Himalayan region of Nepal and shacked up with the monks for a while before he met the Yeti. So he moves in with Yeti and Yeti fixed him up with his female cousin named Yetiola. He is very happy with his new girlfriend except for all of that hair. He now uses Nair for toothpaste..........blea phooie choke

4. Hoedogg has ran away with a young Russian hooker named...........well I cant spell her name, but it sounds like vodka skovich or something like that. All they do is drink Vodka and bang each other. Hoedogg has learned some broken Russian but still can't talk to her much. They are very happy together because when she bitches he cant understand her anyway!

5. Cmott has met a Harley chick that always dresses like a gay pirate hooker and is constantly drinking Budweiser and farting. She even sounds like a Harley:eek

6. Jeffz was almost nominated for Obama's running mate, but he got caught laughing at Michelles big *** mouth and stated that she could eat apples through a pickett fence just like a horse, so he got ousted for his potential vice presidencey, Oh well there's always another 4 years down the road!

7. Worlok now has 3 girls and it is a constant orgy at his house. He was thrown in jail 2 weeks ago for fighting 3 Harley dudes at a bar and he didn't even start it, but all the other Harley dudes told the cops he started the chit. Others in the bar testified that the 3 Harley guys started it and the judge dismissed Worlok and threw the Harley dudes in jail............WTF!

8. KF has been a teeming forum lately with thousands of posts every day, we just don't kow where they all went:eek

9. Prom has started a ***** house in his home town, and the only problem so far is that he has no girls. So he has decided to run it by hand until he can find some hookers to work for him:eek

10. WhiteHendrix is still in mourning since Michael Jackson died and is hiding out on the backside of Michaels old estate Neverland. He lives in a card board box and constantly looks at Penthoouse magazines while humming the " beat it " song:eek

11. Devilgirl is very busy because Odie is constantly chasing her arouned the house naked............and they keep having kids duh:confused

12. Slaughter got kidnapped by a fat slobberin ugly trailer park women and now he is stuck inside a double wide. She has him tied to the bed and wearin a vinyl crotchless wet suit and a ball gag in his mouth. I wont say what she does with that strap on

Sothat is why you shouldn't stay away from this place, ya just never know what is going to happen

Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

yeah, I may be just screamin" ungawa or somethin while wearing my mohawk and ridin' zooks.

Old 01-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Worlok14
My god Slaughter, we thought you got captured by a bunch of fat Ethiopian blind lesbian hookers and we were never going to see you again.........Whew!
And man have you missed a lot of stuff here at KF.

1. Deej now has a Vampire tour bus in Forks, and gives daily tours to all of the Vampire seekers that come there. The buss has fangs that hang from the front bumper, and little wings on the side that flap when the bus runs. He sounds like a drunk mongaloid when he narrates the tour with those fake fangs in his mouth, but we all know that Deej doesn't drink
FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you only knew how much we hate all of this garbage. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR DEEJ IS GETTIN ANGRY!!!!!!!! DEEJ SMASH TWILIGHT!!!!!

Quick Reply: I feel like whoring it up 2 (official new whoring thread)