Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Family Members..

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 05:48 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Family Members..

kawasaki family [sm=smiley20.gif]

ORIGINAL: evil636

so in a non gay and non disrespectfull way towards my wife, i love you guys and girls.
as bubba the love spounge would say, "i love ya in a nonfagat way"

Old 08-26-2006, 06:07 AM
1st Gear Member

I dont really know what to say right now....so ill just say this. You all know how to get ahold of me so if you need something let me know

Old 08-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Right on Evil...

****, most of yall are like family to me. If anybody ever ****ed with my family, they would have hell to pay.

Most every one on here are good peoples. It's ****ed up that bad **** happens to good people. But, I guess it happens all the time, and we have to deal with it, all in our own ways.

I know this... Before I started driving truck, I never appreciated life, my family ( as much as I should have ) , or the things life had to offer. I would be gone for 3-4 months at a time. I missed my son and daughter growing up in their early years. I missed my wife. Christmas and birthdays did not exist for me. Any one who drives or drove can understand this... I now tell my kids, and my family every day that I love them. It takes some strange things sometimes for people to appreciate what they have and how good they actually have it. You never know when it is your time. Enjoy it while you got it. Tell the people you care about that you love them.

KF is kawasaki family. I have gone thru a tough time before on here, and all you guys were there for me. I am there for all you guys and gals. I love use guys like you were my own family.

I can't change what happened. I miss MK like he was my own brother. His memory and name will always live on in my part of the hood.

Old 08-26-2006, 06:46 AM

i am still at a loss for words. it is still sinking in that he is actually gone......everyone here i consider an extention of my family and would do whatever i can to help one another out...i love all of you guys and gals like brothers and sisters....i am here for anyone of the Kawasaki Family..... R.I.P MK and god bless your soul

Old 08-26-2006, 01:20 PM

im with you guys, this forum is tight knit, im glad to be apart of it, i wish all of you the best through thick and thin. [sm=smiley33.gif]

Old 08-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

There is a great feeling I get from here and that’s why I stayed. I might not be able to make all the week end rides but I am the one who will come pick you up if your stranded or any other thing, I just have to be asked and I know most here would do the same for me.

The love of family and friends is all I have ever needed. Thanks KF.

Old 08-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

When I joined up here about 8 months or so ago, I had no idea the feeling of community that I would feel with the other members. It sort've came on gradually, but as I spent more and more time here, the roots began to run deeper and deeper. I was totally unprepared for the connections that would develop. There is most definitely something special about KF and I feel privileged to say I know you folks.