Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Don't Slap Her Ass

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Don't Slap Her ***

The only thing good that came from the 70's is low rise jeans.

Nothing sexier than a nice pair of jeans with a little string peaking out.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

The only thing good that came from the 70's is low rise jeans.

Nothing sexier than a nice pair of jeans with a little string peaking out.
yup the string small enough to floss with... lol lol lol

Old 09-21-2005, 03:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

all in all, i would say good job.... but, with all respect, that was stupid.... i dont want to disrespect you at all mad, but you could have easily been rammed or whatever...in other words, you and your friend in a closed casket.... road rage never pays dude, jus speed off.... thursdays we have group rides... this past thursday i was riding with the crew and me and a few other kaws break off to screw around.... my good friend "skittles," named because of the color of his sick green kaw, got cut off and followed the car telling them off... naturally the rest of us follow and try to excuse skittles from the situation...skittles is now dead man... three gunshots to the torso and one to the head... he dragged for about 30ft. and so did his bike..... they still havent caught the guy even though we all described him.. jus be careful guys... it suck going to a funeral of one of your friends over bull****...pardon my language but i'm a little emotional still...
Sorry to hear that, man. It's always sobering to hear stories like that, but I guess we need reminding that we're not immortal, and there are a lot of people out there with no clue about the value of life...I guess that's the reasoning behind the saying that 'Discrestion is the better part of valor'.

Old 09-21-2005, 04:13 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: petezzr

Sorry to hear that, man. It's always sobering to hear stories like that, but I guess we need reminding that we're not immortal, and there are a lot of people out there with no clue about the value of life...I guess that's the reasoning behind the saying that 'Discrestion is the better part of valor'.
In this case petezzr, I would say acceleration is the better part of valor! [8D]

Scrtsvc sorry to hear about your friend man. There are just some folks out there carrying guns, ready to shoot at anything without thinking of the consequences. They have guns and think they're Billy Bad *** and no one should cross them. Someone lock these people up already! [:@]

Old 09-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Very sorry to hear about your friend Scrtsvc. No matter how hard it is, when you're out there riding, you have got to try to keep your emotions in check. There are a lot of crazy nuts out there.

Old 09-21-2005, 10:40 PM

In this case petezzr, I would say acceleration is the better part of valor! [8D]

Yeah, that too...hang back or haul azz, either way you're no longer around the idiots!!!

Old 09-25-2005, 05:36 PM

I hate idiot drivers and i am always faced with having to deal with them. last week i was driving and my brother was on his bike and was one car in front of me . he was tring to make a left and was getting ready to turn when this dirt ball tried to pass him on the left. they both made the turn nearly missing him and didnt want to stop. so i got out and went crazy( he didnt check to see if he was ok or anything) then he took off, i check on my brother and then took his bike and went after him i caught up and proceeded to pull him out the window. i didnt hit him or anything i just let him know i got his plate number would find out where he lives and i would kill him and his fat wife in the van too. but it seems like not one week goes by that i dont have to kick a door in or argue at a traffic light or something. these people dont understand.
RIDE SAfE

Old 09-25-2005, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Part of me applauds your efforts in getting one knucklehead to understand another part of me says that you should be cautious. An SUV cut off my car and I caught up to him at a red light. I motion for him to open his window and I tell him that he almost clipped me as he cut into my lane (the left turning lane he was on was not moving and he cuts me off without signalling or anything). This guy pulls out a freakin' gun!!! and calmly ***** the thing and smirks at me. Where are the days when people could duke it out man to man without going to jail or getting a gun pointed to your head? I'm not much for violence but when they're driving recklessly, endangering both himself and other people on the road, imho that's worthy of a smackdown. Sorry if this offends anyone.

Old 09-26-2005, 09:00 PM

Mr toad. if that happened to me theres no telling what id do after the guy pulled away. id probably follow him and start going side to side kicking each door in. hopefully getting a cops attention. I cant stand these idiots. always quick to grab a gun. my cousin got a gun pulled on him and his kid just for being mexican and wearing a red shirt. when my cousin dont even roll like that. people are just such pussies now days it aint funny. but i admit when i first started riding i used to carry pre tapped peices of paper in my jacket that said "learn how to drive ****" on them and used to stick em on peoples windows while they were driving if they cut me off or almost hit me. but now its just like its not worth it and its safer to just bite your tounge and watch out for these idiots

Old 09-26-2005, 10:01 PM

everyone is nuts i live outside philly and if we go to the city you dont ride in less than 4 and some guys i know carry a gun on them. Guys will walk up to you at a light point a gun and say give me your bike and there is nothing to do about it

Quick Reply: Don't Slap Her Ass