Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Don't Slap Her Ass

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
Default Don't Slap Her ***

Ok so yesterday I went out for a ride with this friend of mine. Granted she was wearing these tight great pair of jeans. And I already knew every guy and their moma was gonna stare at her ***. Which was fine. But we were on the freeway going towards the Golden Gate Bridge when these two Mother F%cken hespanics crossed over to my lane, got real close trying to slap her ***. I was like, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! So I knocked off the passenger side mirror gave them the finger and took off. I apologised to my friend after, cause it was her first time on a sport bike and I didn't want to freak her out. But she was cool about it. She said she really got excited when I clicked down two and gassed hard. So all was good. her and I were ok, and they got a broken mirror. Please people don't let your friends slap a girls *** on a bike....... Gear up and Ride Safe....

Old 09-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Default RE: Don't Slap Her ***

reminds me of the other thread where we were talking about this.. Good Job, Mad Kaw!! Gonna have to come up with a Super Hero name for you if you keep defending women's honor on the highway like this....
Word of caution...you're still a lot more vulnerable than they are when you're on the bike, and you can't be much help to her when they nudge you into a guard rail, which they'd be prone to do....

As you say, Gear up and RIDE SAFE!!

That said, I'd have probably done the same.....

Old 09-20-2005, 08:55 PM

Bravo MADKAW!!!! I can't believe anyone would be stupid ebough to try something so stupid out on the road!!!! I am trying to picture the events as they might have happened and I can't imagine!!!!! If you could have gotten stopped, it would have been great to see you knock them the phuk out, HOW DISRESPECTFUL of them!!!!!![8D]

Old 09-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow..it is actually feasible to reach a girls bottom from a moving car?

Old 09-20-2005, 10:18 PM

all in all, i would say good job.... but, with all respect, that was stupid.... i dont want to disrespect you at all mad, but you could have easily been rammed or whatever...in other words, you and your friend in a closed casket.... road rage never pays dude, jus speed off.... thursdays we have group rides... this past thursday i was riding with the crew and me and a few other kaws break off to screw around.... my good friend "skittles," named because of the color of his sick green kaw, got cut off and followed the car telling them off... naturally the rest of us follow and try to excuse skittles from the situation...skittles is now dead man... three gunshots to the torso and one to the head... he dragged for about 30ft. and so did his bike..... they still havent caught the guy even though we all described him.. jus be careful guys... it suck going to a funeral of one of your friends over bull****...pardon my language but i'm a little emotional still...

Old 09-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, glad you guys didn't get hurt. That sh*t would have pissed me off too. I have at least 6 side view mirrors notched on my belt. LOL It is dangerous though so be careful especially with passenger.

BTW I always let the guy that has a passenger with low rise jeans lead the way

Old 09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

all in all, i would say good job.... but, with all respect, that was stupid.... i dont want to disrespect you at all mad, but you could have easily been rammed or whatever...in other words, you and your friend in a closed casket.... road rage never pays dude, jus speed off.... thursdays we have group rides... this past thursday i was riding with the crew and me and a few other kaws break off to screw around.... my good friend "skittles," named because of the color of his sick green kaw, got cut off and followed the car telling them off... naturally the rest of us follow and try to excuse skittles from the situation...skittles is now dead man... three gunshots to the torso and one to the head... he dragged for about 30ft. and so did his bike..... they still havent caught the guy even though we all described him.. jus be careful guys... it suck going to a funeral of one of your friends over bull****...pardon my language but i'm a little emotional still...
God speed to your friend bro. [&o]

Old 09-20-2005, 11:05 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss Scrtsvc. You are right, road rage is a bad deal for everyone involved.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Wow, glad you guys didn't get hurt. That sh*t would have pissed me off too. I have at least 6 side view mirrors notched on my belt. LOL It is dangerous though so be careful especially with passenger.

BTW I always let the guy that has a passenger with low rise jeans lead the way
hey dude, i don't do it often but i have two myself... last sunday i went for a group ride with a bunch of guys and three of them had girl passengers. and you know my *** was behind them the whole way through....

Old 09-20-2005, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

scrtscv, dude sorry to hear about your friend.

Quick Reply: Don't Slap Her Ass