Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Don't Slap Her Ass (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/dont-slap-her-ass-1095/)

MAD KAW 09-20-2005 06:19 PM

Don't Slap Her Ass

Ok so yesterday I went out for a ride with this friend of mine. Granted she was wearing these tight great pair of jeans. And I already knew every guy and their moma was gonna stare at her ass. Which was fine. But we were on the freeway going towards the Golden Gate Bridge when these two Mother F%cken hespanics crossed over to my lane, got real close trying to slap her ass. I was like, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! So I knocked off the passenger side mirror gave them the finger and took off. I apologised to my friend after, cause it was her first time on a sport bike and I didn't want to freak her out. But she was cool about it. She said she really got excited when I clicked down two and gassed hard. So all was good. her and I were ok, and they got a broken mirror. Please people don't let your friends slap a girls ass on a bike....... Gear up and Ride Safe....

petezzr 09-20-2005 06:56 PM

RE: Don't Slap Her Ass

reminds me of the other thread where we were talking about this.. Good Job, Mad Kaw!! Gonna have to come up with a Super Hero name for you if you keep defending women's honor on the highway like this....
Word of caution...you're still a lot more vulnerable than they are when you're on the bike, and you can't be much help to her when they nudge you into a guard rail, which they'd be prone to do....

As you say, Gear up and RIDE SAFE!!

That said, I'd have probably done the same.....

toad1025 09-20-2005 08:55 PM

Bravo MADKAW!!!! I can't believe anyone would be stupid ebough to try something so stupid out on the road!!!! I am trying to picture the events as they might have happened and I can't imagine!!!!! If you could have gotten stopped, it would have been great to see you knock them the phuk out, HOW DISRESPECTFUL of them!!!!!![8D]

Patrick 09-20-2005 10:04 PM

wow..it is actually feasible to reach a girls bottom from a moving car?

Scrtsvc 09-20-2005 10:18 PM

all in all, i would say good job.... but, with all respect, that was stupid.... i dont want to disrespect you at all mad, but you could have easily been rammed or whatever...in other words, you and your friend in a closed casket.... road rage never pays dude, jus speed off.... thursdays we have group rides... this past thursday i was riding with the crew and me and a few other kaws break off to screw around.... my good friend "skittles," named because of the color of his sick green kaw, got cut off and followed the car telling them off... naturally the rest of us follow and try to excuse skittles from the situation...skittles is now dead man... three gunshots to the torso and one to the head... he dragged for about 30ft. and so did his bike..... they still havent caught the guy even though we all described him.. jus be careful guys... it suck going to a funeral of one of your friends over bull****...pardon my language but i'm a little emotional still...

Notstock 09-20-2005 10:23 PM

Wow, glad you guys didn't get hurt. That sh*t would have pissed me off too. I have at least 6 side view mirrors notched on my belt. LOL It is dangerous though so be careful especially with passenger.

BTW I always let the guy that has a passenger with low rise jeans lead the way :D

Notstock 09-20-2005 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Scrtsvc

all in all, i would say good job.... but, with all respect, that was stupid.... i dont want to disrespect you at all mad, but you could have easily been rammed or whatever...in other words, you and your friend in a closed casket.... road rage never pays dude, jus speed off.... thursdays we have group rides... this past thursday i was riding with the crew and me and a few other kaws break off to screw around.... my good friend "skittles," named because of the color of his sick green kaw, got cut off and followed the car telling them off... naturally the rest of us follow and try to excuse skittles from the situation...skittles is now dead man... three gunshots to the torso and one to the head... he dragged for about 30ft. and so did his bike..... they still havent caught the guy even though we all described him.. jus be careful guys... it suck going to a funeral of one of your friends over bull****...pardon my language but i'm a little emotional still...
God speed to your friend bro. [&o]

toad1025 09-20-2005 11:05 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss Scrtsvc. You are right, road rage is a bad deal for everyone involved.

MAD KAW 09-20-2005 11:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Wow, glad you guys didn't get hurt. That sh*t would have pissed me off too. I have at least 6 side view mirrors notched on my belt. LOL It is dangerous though so be careful especially with passenger.

BTW I always let the guy that has a passenger with low rise jeans lead the way :D

hey dude, i don't do it often but i have two myself... last sunday i went for a group ride with a bunch of guys and three of them had girl passengers. and you know my ass was behind them the whole way through....

MAD KAW 09-20-2005 11:35 PM

scrtscv, dude sorry to hear about your friend.