Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cop accidently shoots boy. Graphic warning

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Fourty2ri
Chick, I think you might have just broken KX slaughterkings Heart
funny guy...

other than the fact that chiks just some random person on the web that ill prob never meet, i like some cops... there are a few in town that are really cool. ive been pulled over before on my bike and asked what mods are on it and how fast it can go, then let go with a friendly "be safe". its the cops that hide behind their badge and think it makes them better than you or me that i cant stand. the ones with ego problems that need to feel bigger and better than everyone and hate it when youre right, the ones that will slam you with huge tickets for minor things like 5mph over the limit or not stopping completely at a stop sign, but coming to a 2mph roll for 3or 4 seconds. those are the ones that wind up in situations like this and the ones that deserve to be mopping the floors at mc.donalds, not be on the force.

last time i checked their badges read "to protect and serve." not "to harass and annoy." but most cops seem to go by the latter of the two.

Last edited by kx slaughter king; 01-09-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:08 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
lol aweee how you sa that I broke his heart???
Just kidding, I can tell how highly KX Slaughter king thinks of policia !!

its the cops that hide behind their badge and think it makes them better than you or me that i cant stand. the ones with ego problems that need to feel bigger and better than everyone and hate it when youre right,
last time i checked their badges read "to protect and serve." not "to harass and annoy." but most cops seem to go by the latter of the two
I dont think anyone will disagree with that.
I know alot of police officers, ride with one all the time, a real stand up guy. Plenty of my customers are cops, 99% are the real deal, they would never let themselves get into a situation like that.
Its a real sad deal, no one deserves to die like that, no one

Old 01-09-2009, 06:15 AM
1st Gear Member

As several of you know, I am also ex-LEO with just over 5 years on. Among other things, I was also an FTO and an academy instructor in firearms training. Afraid I have to disagree with Chicky - the minimal levels of resistance he was displaying in no way should have resulted in the drawing of a firearm, especially that late in the situation where he was face down and in cuffs with 4 officers on him. In fact - it didn't even warrant a tazer to be drawn at that point. Notice not a single officer had his ASP out either?

Tragic for sure - but his weapon should have never left his holster. $.02

Old 01-09-2009, 10:19 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Re:Cop accidently shoots boy. Graphic warning

Happy new year
to all the members.

Old 01-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

well night before last the ghetto erupted. they had full blown riots going on. hundered of cars and stores burned and broken. somone adopt me i need outta here

Old 01-09-2009, 01:30 PM
1st Gear Member

What a sad excuse to misbehave...

Stealing some tvs and smashing some windows will fix everything! Idiots. I am tired of hearing about the people in the ghetto justifying their bad behavior....build a wall around that place and let it go. My .02..

Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by zzrick
What a sad excuse to misbehave...

Stealing some tvs and smashing some windows will fix everything! Idiots. I am tired of hearing about the people in the ghetto justifying their bad behavior....build a wall around that place and let it go. My .02..
Aint that the truth, no one wants to be held accountable for anything.

As several of you know, I am also ex-LEO with just over 5 years on. Among other things, I was also an FTO and an academy instructor in firearms training
Well I didnt know that, glad to hear you came around to the "other side" !!

BTW, what is an FTO?

Old 01-09-2009, 01:50 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 zzricky,,, lets start a Hoedoggy Transport out of Cali Fund,, Before it turns into one big gettho or falls in the ocean!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 04:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Field Training Officer. The probie's rode with me.

During my time I made FTO, then squad sergeant, academy instructor, and then shift sergeant (supervisor).

I was on the "other side" long before I was a cop. I enjoyed it, for sure - had a great time. Wish I could have stuck with it... but - after all promotions, etc - in 5 years my salary only went up about 5k. (32.5k/yr). I decided to go into my field of study instead... less stress, better hours, and much better money.

I'd do it again, but they would really have to make it worth my while to deal with the scourge of society on a daily basis again.

Old 01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
1st Gear Member

What are you doing now Sroby? I cant remember you saying just what you really do now. I do not blame you for not staying with the Leo thing. If I had to deal with all of those scum bags, I would probably start elliminating them all.

Quick Reply: Cop accidently shoots boy. Graphic warning