Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

'Babm is the new pres..

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 02:26 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by FiveOMaster
This election to me signified the dumbing down of America. People only chose to listen to the liberal media and not research the points themselves. They simply voted for one word, "change", and change they will get. Not for the better, that I can assure you, no, we are going to end up giving hard earned money to those who do not deserve it. We are going to be tested by foreign governments, Russia, for example, is already doing some odd things. Obama campaigned hard left and that sure as hell isn't going to change now that he is president. What Obama wants, Obama is going to get, but at least they didn't get the magical 60 senators. How do you think he is going to fund all of his policies? You tax the rich to much and they aren't going to want to play any more. Alas, McCain never had a chance when the stock market dropped, not to mention that minorities and the media were all in Obama's camp. How many of the minority voters ever voted before this election?

Minority voters have NEVER been able to sway a vote ever. The red states are the states with the highest number of minority populations. It was da whiteys that voted him in. Thanks dumbasses!

Old 11-07-2008, 02:33 AM
1st Gear Member

Go read my blog bitches .. im tired of typing:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...iendID=5242834

Old 11-07-2008, 02:51 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by chik636rydr
Minority voters have NEVER been able to sway a vote ever. The red states are the states with the highest number of minority populations. It was da whiteys that voted him in. Thanks dumbasses!
I don't disagree there, but is it safe to say that ignorance contributed to the outcome of this election? I tend to think so, many of Obama's faults were overlooked by the media. The democratic candidate was set up to win this.

Old 11-07-2008, 01:57 PM
1st Gear Member

All I know is I don't like him at all. I think he's a snake, and he's KNOWN to be the most liberal senator we have. Not to mention he doesn't have the ***** to take a stand on anything. "present" isn't really a vote. This is not change for the better, and bad juju is headed our way. He's a bag of very charming hot air.

Hold on to your seats ladies, this is gonna get ugly....

Old 11-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

and your his bitch now. "no offense" if your military he owns you. say hi boss man...lol

Old 11-07-2008, 11:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hoedogg
and your his bitch now. "no offense" if your military he owns you. say hi boss man...lol

Name:  obama20fist20bump.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  10.3 KB

Old 11-08-2008, 01:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Right out of the box after Bama's first press conference he apologized to Nancy Reagan for his joke about her conducting seances, apparently with dead presidents or whomever.

A fine example of his lack of tact and muturity already. This guy is completely out of his league. Bama's handler's had better get this guy geared up to look like a president rather than a candidate.

Mike

Old 11-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by hoedogg

ouch, that hits home. Reason I got out of the first Gulf "Conflict" No backbone in authority pshyc 101 beliefs by me.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by KDXmike
Right out of the box after Bama's first press conference he apologized to Nancy Reagan for his joke about her conducting seances, apparently with dead presidents or whomever.

A fine example of his lack of tact and muturity already. This guy is completely out of his league. Bama's handler's had better get this guy geared up to look like a president rather than a candidate.

Mike

Real smooth, wasn't it? For someone who the media has always defended as being so "Presidential", well spoken, tactful, etc, that was just ridiculous. The reference goes back to the 80's where Nancy supposedly met with an astrologer. Perhaps not the most powerful of minds at work there, but still in pretty poor taste for the President-elect to publicly make fun of the 1st lady, disrespecting Pres. Reagan as well.

Link

Old 11-08-2008, 11:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Has anyone noticed how 'Mr. Change' has tapped re-tread, old Washington insiders to head up his transition team and fill his staff with?

You Bama supporters have been so suckered.

Mike

Quick Reply: 'Babm is the new pres..