New Member Area New to KF? Stop in tell us about you.

You think I am crazy? PLS HELP

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: You think I am crazy? PLS HELP

ORIGINAL: evil636

i still get to this day "you ride a sportbike ? what are you trying to kill yourself ?" lol mostly from people that dont ride and never had the intention to ride. dont sweat it, shake them haters off. take it slow and welcome to the kf family.
"Your going to kill yourself" F-YOU I say!

Old 07-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

ORIGINAL: evil636

i still get to this day "you ride a sportbike ? what are you trying to kill yourself ?" lol mostly from people that dont ride and never had the intention to ride. dont sweat it, shake them haters off. take it slow and welcome to the kf family.
"Your going to kill yourself" F-YOU I say!

I hear that NS. There is a thrill with riding and as long as you are aware of your surroundings you should be alright. Don't ride outside of your abilities.

Old 07-30-2006, 03:21 AM
Super Moderator

hey welcome to the forum.... just take it slow and you'll be just fine...... don't be scared to ask questions here, we all like to help..... gear up and ride safe....

Old 07-30-2006, 07:20 PM

Just like everyone said, take your time and learn the bike, smart move taking the MSF class. You'll love it, especially out at the cape, lots of good winding roads to take

Old 07-30-2006, 07:23 PM
1st Gear Member

GIRLS WHO RIDE ROCK!! You are gonna have a great time. We are all one big family! Lifes too short not to have fun!

Don't listen to the nay-sayers. I get comments from people I work with and friends all the time about "You're just an organ donor" I always shoot back at them "If people in cars would pay more attention to the people on the bikes there wouldn't be a problem!" I would know all about that, I'm the PoPo and I work the accidents.

Old 07-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: DevilGirl

GIRLS WHO RIDE ROCK!! You are gonna have a great time. We are all one big family! Lifes too short not to have fun!

Don't listen to the nay-sayers. I get comments from people I work with and friends all the time about "You're just an organ donor" I always shoot back at them "If people in cars would pay more attention to the people on the bikes there wouldn't be a problem!" I would know all about that, I'm the PoPo and I work the accidents.

damm straight DG

Old 08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Welcome littleninja. It's nice to see another girl going taking the two-wheel route! Motorcycle riding is an addiction! It only takes one ride, then you're hooked! Have fun, and like Notstock says: be aware what's around you! Watch peoples heads, and when you see cars on side streets, take notice which way they have their tires pointed, you can sometimes get an idea which way they're planning to go.