Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler. * NEW PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 12:43 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler.

ORIGINAL: Finger Mullet

ORIGINAL: 09KLXowner
sooooooooooo what? Pro-circuit does not make a pipe for any KLX250S, that's a fact. And if you dispute that, call PC yourself. You come on here flappin' your gums constantly trying to discount my knowledge. Ain't gonna happen there finger. Go ahead, call PC and ask them. If this dude saw an '09 which I believe he did, the thing either had a 300 header on it or the '09 has a longer header than your old bike. So are you saying that the 300 header and the '06-'07 250S header are identical? Cuz if that is what you're saying, you're even more misinformed than I once thought. Let me know when you get some factual information to prove me wrong there figner. I'll be waiting.

Can you sayLithium ...ya may need some.

Looks good djmerulla

Ummmm you had sumthin to say Iowa?
if that header is stock, you can have my '09 bike finger.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member

WAY COOL!!!!!! I got a new RED KLX....ha ha ha

If you check another thread he had to slightly mod the T-4 to fit the STOCK klx header...... send me an IM and I'll give ya my shipping address.....better yet I could use a vacation.....I'll fly up one way and drive the basturd to DC and take the auto train home.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:24 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

If you check another thread he had to slightly mod the T-4 to fit the STOCK klx header...... send me an IM and I'll give ya my shipping address.....better yet I could use a vacation.....I'll fly up one way and drive the basturd to DC and take the auto train home.
how would you "slightly mod" the T4 to fit a stock KLX250S header? Everyone knows this header is SHORTER than a KLX300R's header. To elongate either piece is not a "light or slight mod", you'd have to weld a piece on or add a section and somehow hope it seals up. You're spreading around false information that the T4 fits the 250S header, that is not accurate. I wish I wasn't the only one who had ***** around here to tell it like it isbecause you are spreading around inaccurate info that the newbies will think is true. Brian, can you help me out here? Will you tell these guys the 250S header is shorter than a 300 and everyone knows the slip-ons for the 300 will NOT fit a 250S. This is why 300R exhaust systems are so sought after. Finger, I would have thought you would know that by now. I wouldn't buy your plane ticket just yet, you're more wrong than you know. You're just too naive to see it evidently.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Indian Giver ...lol....look at the pic of his bike, looks like a stock header to me. lol

btw.....don't use DID grease on my chain.. it tends to sling. See ya in a couple weeks.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:29 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

maybe you haven't read the other thread about this:

[blockquote]quote:

here ya go Finger.......this taken straight fromYOURtrustydusty buddy tremor. this Pro-Circuit was either not installed correctly, they changed the '09 header which I don't think so cuz I've been comparing pics of my old one and kawi parts fiche pics, or the bike he saw had a 300 header on it. Dean's mention of the the PC T-4 not fitting w/o some modification doesn't just mean removing a gasket from the header either. You'd have to elongate it somehow, either the kawi header or the PC slip-on to go on a 250S.
[/blockquote]

KLXer:
Hey Sherlock, what are you trying to say or prove? Who was talking about an 09 header other than you? Dean described the situation to a "T" then you ad-libbed something on the end about not fitting correctly. As stated any PC KLX muffler will fit any 300 header, & not fit any 250S header. Period. There is no modifications & no elongating.

09KLXowner:

thanks KLXer, that's just what I was wanting someone to say. I hope Finger reads what you just posted; he's stating the opposite. He thinks slip-ons for the 300 will fit the 250S.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Tremor is over in Japan, the question is how did djmerullo pull it off? Looks like a stock header and a T-4 to me. You better keep my bike clean!!! lol

Old 04-29-2008, 01:40 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Tremor is over in Japan, the question is how did djmerullo pull it off? Looks like a stock header and a T-4 to me. You better keep my bike clean!!! lol
LOL, what's it matter where trevor is? How can you tell it's a stock header? They look identical except the length. You're telling me it's news to you that 300R pipes won't work with 250S headers? That's why you're confused. I forgive you. He pulled it off in a number of ways to make it "fit".
It either leaks, he used a bunch of that metal tape that looks like ***, or he has a 300R header. He may have even welded a piece onto the header to reach the T4. It's not a stock 250S header and that's my point. Either is the '09 the dude saw whenever. To "fit" properly to me, the pipes must meet together and seat against each other fully with no play, otherwise they aren't airtight and will leak and not perform as expected.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:10 AM
1st Gear Member

Fact: Australian bikes have a different muffler than the state side KLX 250S muffler.

Plausible: Maybe they have a different header.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:19 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

You better keep my bike clean!!! lol
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 04-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: KLXer

Fact: Australian bikes have a different muffler than the state side KLX 250S muffler.

Plausible: Maybe they have a different header.
good points. my posts are in regards to USA spec KLX's.

Quick Reply: Pro Circuit T4 slip on muffler. * NEW PICS*