New gear just arrived

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 07:26 AM
1st Gear Member
Default New gear just arrived

Well 85% of my gear just showed up. Very excited! Though I think I need a bit more "green" in my collection..Maybe?
Knee guards and chest/spine protector still MIA, but I'm sure they will arrive. This box was packed to the brim..haha!

Name:  P1010029_zps49aaa760.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  136.6 KB

Fly Racing 2013 F-16 Jersey/Pants
Fox Racing 2013 Comp 5 Boots
Fox Racing Main Pro Goggles
Moose Racing Quick Pull System
Moose Racing Tear-Offs
Oneal 2013 7 Series Ultra Lite LE 83 Helmet

Old 06-07-2013, 10:49 AM
1st Gear Member

All i can say its pretty FLY for a white guy

Old 06-07-2013, 12:25 PM
1st Gear Member

Man, no one likes the green huh..lol I thought it was pretty nice..haha

Old 06-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Hey 6th; looks great, man! Something about "fresh gear..." Gotta love it. (BTW, I'm a huge green fan.) Give us a test report; we're always glad to read about gear that works well, and glad to know about the gear which doesn't!

Old 06-07-2013, 01:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by jeffzx9
Hey 6th; looks great, man! Something about "fresh gear..." Gotta love it. (BTW, I'm a huge green fan.) Give us a test report; we're always glad to read about gear that works well, and glad to know about the gear which doesn't!
Most certainly. I went for a little spin this afternoon to test it out. My thoughts so far are this.

Oneal 2013 7 Series Ultra Lite LE 83 - Is light..Comfortable, and breaths very well. I really enjoyed the hour drive I took wearing it, and didn't feel any discomfort or heat build up. Much better than say a basic HJC.

Fox Racing 2013 Comp 5 Boots - Will likely need to ride a few more days/weeks in these before they break in. The ankle joint area is REALLY stiff, past the point of protection. The leather is so stiff it pinches into the ankle. After riding a bit and warming it up it does not hurt. But don't expect to walk in these or atleast far.

Old 06-07-2013, 01:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 6thgear
Most certainly. I went for a little spin this afternoon to test it out. My thoughts so far are this.

Oneal 2013 7 Series Ultra Lite LE 83 - Is light..Comfortable, and breaths very well. I really enjoyed the hour drive I took wearing it, and didn't feel any discomfort or heat build up. Much better than say a basic HJC.

Fox Racing 2013 Comp 5 Boots - Will likely need to ride a few more days/weeks in these before they break in. The ankle joint area is REALLY stiff, past the point of protection. The leather is so stiff it pinches into the ankle. After riding a bit and warming it up it does not hurt. But don't expect to walk in these or atleast far.
If I where you where them around the house for a day or 2 before you go riding and break those bad boys in

Old 06-07-2013, 01:51 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by zippets
If I where you where them around the house for a day or 2 before you go riding and break those bad boys in
I've got doctor orders to hang out, take pain killers, and enjoy the weekend It's totally boot breaking in time!

I pulled my back today when some gym moron bumped into my bar well I was doing squats with 300lbs on the bar..Which is 10lbs away from my MAX. 5"7' 163lbs little guy..I was none to happy about torquing my back out..lol

But gives me time to tune the carbs, break in some boots, and clean the bike a few times

Old 06-07-2013, 01:58 PM
TNC
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 6thgear
Man, no one likes the green huh..lol I thought it was pretty nice..haha
Wearing green gear is gay!
unless you're cool like this guy.

Attached Thumbnails New gear just arrived-p1010054.jpg  
Old 06-07-2013, 02:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TNC
Wearing green gear is gay!
unless you're cool like this guy.

Totally on par with that guy..

Old 06-07-2013, 02:18 PM
TNC
1st Gear Member

LOL!...yeah, I'm totally down with green gear. Kawasaki has a fairly unique corner on the market of identity when it comes to bike and gear color. There's no mistaking a Kawasaki green bike on the street or on the track. When many other bike brands have waffled in an identity crisis of color selection, good ol' Kawasaki has remained true to their green roots. The only problem, however, is that it really isn't green. It's chartreuse...and that's French...oh the humanity!

Quick Reply: New gear just arrived