Mods are done

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 10:50 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: The Kouba Screw

Could someone Please post a link to who has this Adjustable A/F Screw....
Thanks much

LV

Old 10-25-2006, 10:57 PM

ORIGINAL: LordVngr

Could someone Please post a link to who has this Adjustable A/F Screw....
Thanks much

LV
Ask and ye shall receive.

Fuel Screw Extension @ KoubaLink.com

Old 10-25-2006, 11:20 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cwgoff

Sweet thanks. Has anbody else noticed how the Full fuel screw is 20.00 But they say Minimum Order is 25.00. Whats a person suppose to do if thats all they want to order.

LV

Old 10-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Just order more goodies for the klx![sm=bling.gif]

Sweet thanks. Has anbody else noticed how the Full fuel screw is 20.00 But they say Minimum Order is 25.00. Whats a person suppose to do if thats all they want to order.

LV

Old 10-26-2006, 01:05 AM

LV
I would bet that they will waive that minimum order stuff if you press them on it. If they won't for whatever reason, and if you are willing to wait a few days, then I would be glad to include an extra screw on my order an send it to you. You could just Paypal me for the cost of the screw and actual shipping to you if you want. I can't imagine that it would cost more than about a buck to ship it to you, maybe not even that. It could probably just be dropped into an envelope and mailed with just a single stamp.

Anyway, I will probably make my order tomorrow for a set of Kouba links and a screw for myself. Let me know if you want me to do that. For what it's worth, if there is anyone else that wants that, the offer is open to anyone.

I guess I have become the official group orderer of the forum all of a sudden.

Chris

Old 10-26-2006, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member

I'd be willing to do that too. I think I am going to order the KLX3 links and change them out for the ones I have (the KLX4). So, if you want me to throw on a fuel screw and then paypal me, I would send them along in an envelope. Anyone wanna buy some KLX4 links?
Julia

Old 10-26-2006, 04:59 PM

Julia,

I was on the KoubaLinks site and I noticed this statement in their "About Us" section.

We give a 30 day money back return policy for any reason, no questions asked.

From looking over the site and from what I have heard, they sound like pretty good folks to work with. I bet if you asked them to swap out your KLX4s for KLX3s they would do it for just the cost of shipping. Just a thought.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:07 PM
1st Gear Member

LV
I would bet that they will waive that minimum order stuff if you press them on it. If they won't for whatever reason, and if you are willing to wait a few days, then I would be glad to include an extra screw on my order an send it to you. You could just Paypal me for the cost of the screw and actual shipping to you if you want. I can't imagine that it would cost more than about a buck to ship it to you, maybe not even that. It could probably just be dropped into an envelope and mailed with just a single stamp.

Anyway, I will probably make my order tomorrow for a set of Kouba links and a screw for myself. Let me know if you want me to do that. For what it's worth, if there is anyone else that wants that, the offer is open to anyone.

I guess I have become the official group orderer of the forum all of a sudden.

Chris
You are correct, sir. I emailed telling them I wanted to order the fuel screw. They answered saying the screw was in the mail and provided me with a paypal email address as well as a snail mail address for money orders/checks. They're only charging me $16.00, so that minimum purchase rule is not written in stone.