KLX saddle bags

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Default RE: KLX saddle bags

ORIGINAL: jsac
im partial to the set cwgoff has.. can ya paste us a link cwgoff?
TIA.
I bought mine from the dealer the day I got the bike because he gave me a bit of a discount. I did a quick search just now, though, and it looks like they are readily available at all of the usual outlets. Here is one of many links available.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...spx?style=8062

I would search around a bit for a sale. I think with my discount I only paid about $80 or $90. That's pretty steep really, but I use them every day and they are holding up extremely well. I highly recommend them.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:22 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Scott V

I have a e-mail into these guys for info on theirs. I do not know if they make them but it's worth a try.
I talked to these guys when I ordered a set for my 06 XR-650L and they said the Honda and the DZR-400s
were the most popular bags they make. I liked them really well.

http://www.moto-sportpanniers.com/dirtbagz/index.html

Here is the reply back from these guys.

Anybody what to help???

I agree with you about the number of potential sales and yes we do intend to develop a set for the KLX250S. The issue we have at the moment is the fact that this bike is not California legal and not sold there. Our bracket manufacturing and design is based in California and we have had a very difficult time finding a bike to use for designing the brackets in California. I sincerely hope we have this bike done before spring but right now I cannot give a more specific time.

Old 01-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

I have a e-mail into these guys for info on theirs. I do not know if they make them but it's worth a try.
I talked to these guys when I ordered a set for my 06 XR-650L and they said the Honda and the DZR-400s
were the most popular bags they make. I liked them really well.

http://www.moto-sportpanniers.com/dirtbagz/index.html

Here is the reply back from these guys.

Anybody what to help???

I agree with you about the number of potential sales and yes we do intend to develop a set for the KLX250S. The issue we have at the moment is the fact that this bike is not California legal and not sold there. Our bracket manufacturing and design is based in California and we have had a very difficult time finding a bike to use for designing the brackets in California. I sincerely hope we have this bike done before spring but right now I cannot give a more specific time.

So who is in California and can lend a hand with this? It's pretty standard policy that if you offer up your bike for a few days while they do this that you will get a set of them for free. I know I would jump on that opportunity in a heartbeat. Anyone in the area that wants a free set of DirtBagz?