I got run off the road today

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 02:42 AM
1st Gear Member

Glad you are okay.

Next time roost'em or leave a boot print in their door, fender, or face. You do wear riding boots, correct?

Since it was a SHE and not a HE, it is safe to say that she probably

C.ant
U.nderstand
N.ormal
T.hinking

You know the difference between a porcupine and a Prius?

The porcupine has the ****** on the outside.

Old 05-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

What a crazy story. Good to hear that you are ok

Old 05-25-2012, 03:22 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by CousinLarry
How could you not get away from an old lady on your dual sport?! hahaaa
She would have had a windshield full of roost and never see me again if that were me.
This ^

bitch would have just seen a cloud of dust through her newly cracked windshield.

Old 05-25-2012, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Gonna get one & why I carry.......

Originally Posted by Stashu
Would of been nice to have a GoPro camera on.

Stashu
As a noobe I'll be learning for a long time. Someone comes up behind I take the next wide spot to let em on by. With what you describe I understand why trying to jet on outta there made sense. Don't know what I would have decided, just seems like trying to out run might be a good way to get hurt or worse with no evidence or witnesses. The video is a good start. Me, I always carry! Don't have a attitude, but someone use's a "deadly weapon" (car/truck) to force me off the road or whatever, they best keep on down the road. The laser beam that streams from a chambered .45 draws draws the focal point of the assailant directly to the wrong side of a big f'n hole! Now, you call the cops while holding the jackass! I think I would file the report and let it be a "he said, she said", she may have a history and if not it's time to start one before she kills someone.
Glad you're okay! Take a riding bud next time and be safe please.

Last edited by ShadetreeAZ; 05-25-2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: change wording
Old 05-25-2012, 04:43 AM
TNC
1st Gear Member

Man, that's just nuts. It's one reason I carry a gun...legally...wherever I go. I'm not afraid of wild animals or even bears when camping out in the boondocks in the western U.S. I'm more concerned about idiots. There are more of these kinds of people like this woman than you can shake a stick at out there. I don't what their problem is, and why they feel they must stick their nose into everyone else's business. Maybe they've been watching **** like "Whale Wars" and other crazy shows where people are using force against others because they don't like or believe what the other people are doing. This "Occupy Wall Street" and other anarchistic movements are getting out of hand...I think mainly because people don't get their asses kicked enough when they get into someone else's face or another's business. Heck, I was a cop for over 30 years, and I don't even want to go around trying to screw with people unless it's a damned serious issue. I think it was Cousin Larry who suggested that people like this don't have a life of their own and seem to require screwing with others just to add a little "fake" importance to their meaningless lives. He may be on to something. Sorry...rant over.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:48 AM
1st Gear Member

Even though a conviction is unlikely, the cop gave you wrong advice.
You should press charges.
1. She may have a history of this sort of thing, in that case your word would hold much more weight than hers.
2. In the future, she will probably do something like this to someone else. It would be very helpfull to the next guy, to have your complaint on record.
3. She may say something incriminating when being interviewed by the authorities.
4. The scare of being accused and questioned by the authorities may make her think twice before doing it to someone again.

Craig

Old 05-25-2012, 07:39 AM
1st Gear Member

Its a form of aggrevated assault and deadly conduct. Little princess needs a trip to jail...

Old 05-25-2012, 12:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Cop was a lazy tool who is full of crap. Seems to be the norm anymore.
+1 to audio or video record immediately ANY confrontation, just make sure you let the other person know, in some states that is required.
I always carry while riding, but also carry pepper spray. Get the bitch on audio threatining you, then give her a face of pepper. Lot less hassle than having to shoot her or her killing you.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Either SHE has a market for meteorites or there's some pot growing out there.....
People are generally not that environmentally altruistic and become violent. There's something out there she didn't want you to find.

Old 05-25-2012, 12:14 PM
1st Gear Member

I do like the pepper spray idea and I think I may just pack some.

Pepper spray in the face and then take her keys. WIN.

Quick Reply: I got run off the road today