hello all

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: hello all

welcome to the site.... is someone hugging the bike in the first pic? lol

If you really wanna meet some people ride up with chris and brian for the NJ ride... there is gonna be like 15 of us there...

Old 03-20-2007, 01:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Welcome to the fun I'm still spotless deej going to get some mud on the tires soon

Old 03-20-2007, 03:04 PM

Welcome collegekawi. I see you are in Charlotte. We are starting to geta pretty decent contingent of NC KLX250Ss, even though one of us just defected to the orange side (do you feel the love, Brian [:'(]). You definitely welcome to join in with the trek up the NJ Pine Barrons. In case you havene't seen the thread, there is a rally scheduled up there for Memorial Day weekend. Brian (from Raleigh) and I (from Winston-Salem) arecarpooling up.

Now that we have you in Charotte, Snal in Asheville and Deel in Yadkin County, we need to consider increasing the side of the expedition party that is headed up. So far Snal and Deel have not expressed an interest in going up, but there's still time to work on them a little bit.

Anyway, welcome aboard. This is a great place to learn and share your own experiences with a group of like-minded folks.

Chris

Old 03-20-2007, 03:08 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey College Kawi,

Have fun with the bike, I know I've been. I bought an 07 just after Xmas. I'm waiting for my pipe to come in.Going with an FMF Q2 and will be having the carb done. How many miles and have you been following the 4000rpm breakin? A hard thing to do. Almost inpossible riding on the street. I'm thinking about not worrying about it after seeing lots of different posts on the subject.

Old 03-20-2007, 03:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Be sure to post a report of the FMF Q2--its the one pipe that interests me (other than Tremor's which is made out of unobtanium since you cant get it here in the states).

Old 03-20-2007, 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: cwgoff

Welcome collegekawi. I see you are in Charlotte. We are starting to geta pretty decent contingent of NC KLX250Ss, even though one of us just defected to the orange side (do you feel the love, Brian [:'(]). You definitely welcome to join in with the trek up the NJ Pine Barrons. In case you havene't seen the thread, there is a rally scheduled up there for Memorial Day weekend. Brian (from Raleigh) and I (from Winston-Salem) arecarpooling up.

Now that we have you in Charotte, Snal in Asheville and Deel in Yadkin County, we need to consider increasing the side of the expedition party that is headed up. So far Snal and Deel have not expressed an interest in going up, but there's still time to work on them a little bit.

Anyway, welcome aboard. This is a great place to learn and share your own experiences with a group of like-minded folks.

Chris
Welcome to another NC rider!

I won't be able to make the Memorial weekend ride...that's a big LSR racing weekend for me. If we blow the engine next weekend I might be able to make it.[]

Old 03-20-2007, 04:26 PM
JB1
1st Gear Member

[sm=welcomesign.gif]

Old 03-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

welcome to KF

Old 03-20-2007, 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: Snal

ORIGINAL: cwgoff

Welcome collegekawi. I see you are in Charlotte. We are starting to get a pretty decent contingent of NC KLX250Ss, even though one of us just defected to the orange side (do you feel the love, Brian [:'(]). You definitely welcome to join in with the trek up the NJ Pine Barrons. In case you havene't seen the thread, there is a rally scheduled up there for Memorial Day weekend. Brian (from Raleigh) and I (from Winston-Salem) are carpooling up.

Chris
Welcome to another NC rider!

I won't be able to make the Memorial weekend ride...that's a big LSR racing weekend for me. If we blow the engine next weekend I might be able to make it.[]

i don't think i will be able to make it either, might be too soon. i attend school in charlotte but the bike is in fayetteville with my dad i will also be in summer school for a month too. i am still learning to ride and what not but i would definitely be up to meeting with you guys to ride in the future. thanks for the greetings everyone!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:53 PM

Hey Collegekawi...do you guys ever make it to the LSR race track in Maxton, NC (bout 50 miles SW of Fayetteville)