continuation.....I just have to...

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 02:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default continuation.....I just have to...

havn't you heard..............I am an urban legend......or somthing

is anyone up for an all KLX250s 24 hr endurance race team, there will be no preasure to win only to not be last!
I had alot of fun at the last race I was at.
I am only to watch you get tired.......how bout we try this in the slippery grease dirt of southern west virginia????? i'll also bring my atv to drag you out.145 miles of green to blue to black trail is the order of the first day.
OR we could do this in the nice coal country of NE Pennsylvania....I could even be a trail guide for you.....don't test me on a long ride because you will lose.I for some reason pride myself on blisters and bloody roids after riding a rediculous amount of miles.....I have 148 miles in one sitting on a Honda rancher with stock suspension in 8 hours which = 18.5 mph......that was from Hazleton,PA. - Trevorton,PA. and back.....if i did it on the KLX i would be able to do 400.....as for the KLX I road from Sellersville,Pa. to Hawks nest in NY and back on my KLX as well on the highway.......please join me in the spring for that one because we are doing it again.all 311 miles of it....also IG please stop chiming in sometime....you are a great contributer to the site when you aren't blowing smoke up our butts......I know your a good guy but some facts need to be left go to let other people chime in for a while first....then chime in after all others are done.I'm sure the artillery will be getting fired off after this one but i'm tired of hearing the gas come out of the fat guys butt.