Changed clutch took stator cover off now my bike wont start. - Kawasaki Forums

General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:31 PM

Default Changed clutch took stator cover off now my bike wont start.

2009 Kawisaki ninja650r

Ok so I took my bike to pick up the oil to do an oil change as I put in the new clutch, on the way back there was a ticking noise coming from the engine, I asked around nd was told to check my stator that a piece could have broken off and that could be causing the noise. So I did but everything looked fine so I put everything back together filled the oil now it won't start, seems kind of like its binding up or something so I redrained oil and pulled both the clutch/stator covers off and checked and everything looks good I'm at a loss it wont even push start. Could the clicking have been something major and changing the oil made it worse? Any help would be greatly appreciated cant afford a mechanic right now and this is my only transportation at the moment.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:35 PM
1st Gear Member

About the only active discussions on this forum revolve around KLX 250S bikes. You may have better luck at this forum: