General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

I hate ignorant Harley riders! (Rant)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Default I hate ignorant Harley riders! (Rant)

Notice I said the IGNORANT ones, I know not all Harley riders are ignorant. I just got my rear rim in today from a guy off Ebay, looked great, so I took it and the new tire I bought to the dealer to get it mounted. Got home and my 12 YO son and I proceded to change it out. We knew we had it lined up exact so we proceded to go for a ride, and not a half of a block onto the main road in my little town and here comes about 6-8 guys on Harleys, not ONE of them waved, but a couple had to give me the smart *** rev like they were better than me for being on a crotch rocket. I swear to god when my settlement for being injured at work comes in Im going to buy the ****in fastest Kawi in production, and be a smart *** to everyone of them IGNORANT Harley guys. ~RANT OVER~[:@]

Old 10-07-2006, 01:35 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I hate ignorant Harley riders! (Rant)

Wow, I usually get waves from almost all riders, even a guy in a golf cart once.

Old 10-07-2006, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah, me too - i went out for my first ride yesterday and this guy on some custom a$$ harley gave me a head nod!!!
i nodded back of course!!!

Old 10-07-2006, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator

Well he said ignorant ones and I say F-um if they want to be dicks. To all others I got nothing but love, in a none fagot way of course

Old 10-07-2006, 07:09 AM

Real riders will wave or nod. It's the beginner riders that have trouble. I figure their to scared to take a hand of the bars![sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 10-07-2006, 11:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Considering all the $30K harleys with paper plates still on around here, I giggle when they don't wave back. Or I'll be an *** and put my hand on my hip. F'k 'em!

Old 10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

yea especially riding a dirt bike, i hardly get any waves from harley riders... most harly riders have the attitude that if you dont have a harley you aint sh*t.... im used to it... i usually dont wave to them cause they dont wave back, but you nice sport bikers wave....

Old 10-07-2006, 05:46 PM
1st Gear Member

Most of the riders around here will wave.. The ones I usually see not waving are the ones on the scooters.. Guess its just you local.. My neighbor is a harley rider and he gave me a nice long sleeve shirt from the Dragon.. Looks great.. Safe riding Chris

Old 10-07-2006, 07:35 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

Well he said ignorant ones and I say F-um if they want to be dicks. To all others I got nothing but love, in a none fagot way of course
no bubbles no troubles with most bikers

Old 10-07-2006, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: walight01

ORIGINAL: Notstock

do bubbles no troubles with most bikers

for the life of me I wish I knew what that meant...hahaha

Quick Reply: I hate ignorant Harley riders! (Rant)