DIY - Do It Yourself Within you will find how-to's on many aspects of modding and caring for your bike as told by your fellow members.

Do it yourself help with Carboagez.com Service Manuals

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Default Do it yourself help with Carboagez.com Service Manuals

If you are the kind of person that enjoys taking car of your own bike, and of course, saving money from the shops! Then you are like me!

First off, lets start by me saying hello! I am new here, and have been enjoying my bikes for some time now. I have done my own repairs since 2004 and have been buying my service manuals from Carboagez.com since 2005. I enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, biking, trailing, and hangin with friends. Aside from my minor intro about myself I was here hoping to help out by suggesting Carboagez.com for all you do-it-yourselfers like myself.

I am still to this day using manuals for my bikes, my truck, and my wifes integra. I am a web designer by trade and by no means have training in servicing a vehicle. With these manuals its like building legos with the kids, lol. Super easy to understand with loads of pictures.

So, to anyone who is a DIYer and wants a little edge on the troubleshooting/solving I highly suggest you take a peek at Carboagez.com and see if they have a manual for ya. and NO I do not own, work for, operate, or anything of that sort for them. I have been a fan of their products and grateful to their staff for their support and am honored to reccomend them for service manual needs.

Oh, I also have black labs, Button and Zipper. I have a two year old son, my name is Jason, and I hate my sister in law! lol

Old 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Very gentlemanly testimonial-introduction, Frost. That's appreciated; much moreso than the "HEY!! I'M BOB, BUY MY CRAP!!!" posts. The Kawasaki manuals on the "Carbo" site appear to be mostly (predictable) OE, so no surprises. Prices look reasonable. Thanks for the link.
As for you; young man, tell us more about your bikes! Guessing maybe a Kawasaki somewhere in the stable? (We have members who own other marques, in addition to their green machines.)
Welcome aboard.

Old 08-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Default Bikes

I have 4 Kawasaki bikes, 1 Ninja (my pride and joy) and the other 3 are off road play bikes (one is a mini racer lmao) and I will have more details and PICS very soon! Keep posted!