The Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away.

flattened tank

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 05:34 AM

New to it and jus got the 07 zx6r. stupid question im sure, but exactly how do u beat it in? Some ******* ran me off the road in the mountains and gave me a dent on the left side right on the corner, or the curve if u will. would beating it in help? Im jus learning but think the stunt takes are bad ***, eventually plan on using it. ha, any tips would be great!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:59 AM
1st Gear Member

use a rubber mallet, basically, and work in a circular motion all the way around from the center out, and back in.. get youself a nice, stadium seat for those highchairs!!!

lol

suck some douchebag almost killed you tho. you should carry a sawed-off with you in a backpack or something..

welcome to KF, btw!!

Old 11-02-2008, 02:38 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah, id of killed that ****** for sure. why'd he do it?

and what wh said is right, he'd know... basically stunts everything that moves

Old 11-03-2008, 02:35 PM

Good question. Some dumb *** kid in a jeep goin to fast for right hander and locked'em up and slid into my lane, i just had time to pull up outta the lean and hit the eject button before i drove off in the woods. his mirror hit me on the arm and the ******* takes off without even checkin. probably still thinks he killed someone! luckily it layed down in the grass so it jus scratched the left side up and i had to replace the shifter. Need less to say it'll be a while before Im back at blood mountain. haha. at least i didnt get dead! replacing that plastic is a biatch tho!

Old 11-04-2008, 07:51 AM
1st Gear Member

ya.. that sucks major richard there man.. at least you're good to go, tho..

ya know, depending on where the crease is, you might be able to save the tank.. a buddy of mine did some fuken magic chit somehow and popped a huge *** dent out of my 7's tank just with a well-placed thud.. sh.t came right out and looked perfect.

it was sick tho. .lol you might get lucky too..