Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Tonight it was me and a porsche

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 07:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tonight it was me and a porsche

yeah i know its a nice car and it sill has some get up and go and it can beat alot of cars but not a bike thanks for the comment

Old 07-16-2007, 01:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Hell yeah.

Old 07-16-2007, 11:35 AM
1st Gear Member

yep i can't wait to do it again if the oppurtunity arrives. my buddies and i ran into a ferrari would have been nice to see him go love to hear those cars but he would show off his car was just drivin it nice a slow oh well safer that way i suppose

Old 07-16-2007, 12:44 PM

I'm not condoning racing on the street, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, man. Teach those a-holes a lesson. I had a similar experience with a mustang GT -he learned not to try that sh*t against a bike, even if it is a bagger. I ride a Nomad, by the way. Which makes the victory even sweeter.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:05 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i dont go out and try to start **** with other cars. except with the ferrari i wasnt bein an *** i was just ridin next to him hopin he would go cause i love the sound of a ferrari so i would have loved to have seen the power of that car and have 1st row seats. but yeah muscle car drivers ******** sometimes it seems like if they have a muscle car they think they rule the road when in reality your car weighs almost as much as a freakin truck but people never learn ya know thanks for the comment

Old 07-18-2007, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member

yea those pansies in the boxsters try to roll up on my cobra all the time. not even a challenge.you should look at the look on theirfaces when they hear aloud distinct whinecoming from under my hood.on my bike itwould be even a bigger kill. but one thing i try to keep in mind is to not get into trouble with the law. just takes once with road racing and they will surely want to make an example of you on the evening news.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:58 PM

Aren't they crushing cars for street racing in Cali? Are they doing the same to bikes?

Old 07-18-2007, 01:11 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah i know the road was a good one for not havin much cops on it. they really can't sit on the side of the road but i know what ya mean i just had to get away from the guy so i figured id embarrass theguy in the process

Old 07-19-2007, 04:00 PM

dude I would not have wasted my time. Everybody knows that the boxster is a girls car. Once on
myZX11 NINJA I had some guy hand me my *** on a platter driving a modded 911 porsche.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Iraced one of those new GTO';s up here on bypass 4 the other day, he was a dumbass. I didn't even need 10k + to whoop his ***.

Quick Reply: Tonight it was me and a porsche