Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Tonight it was me and a porsche

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Tonight it was me and a porsche

I got him. Here in cincinnati we have a road called columbia parkway and there is a strip of it were there is light traffic and smooth surface. I was on my way to a softball game goin a good speed enjoyin the beautiful weather i look in my mirror there is a red porsche boxster literally on my ***. i had some advice handed down to me either be far ahead or far behind for safety. so seein im in my softball clothes and not in good racing gear i moved over in the lane, to let him pass. this ******* stayed right behind me so i got right back over and speed up. still stayed on my ***. so i had enough i was doin about 85 at the time i pulled the clutch in downshifted to 3rd my speed dropped to about 75 i look in my mirror there goes the porsche. he downshifts darts over in the next lane as soon as we were level i release the clutch throttled my baby up and no more porsche in a matter of seconds it was out of my sights it was a huge adrenaline rush it felt awesome it was a proud moment. i went to the game played very well was pumped but we still lost. but it was still a good night had fun with it. thanks for readin

Old 07-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tonight it was me and a porsche

Wow that sounds like a good day even if you lost the game, I bet he will think twice next time he tries that.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah it irritated me so much he just wouldnt get off my *** but i had enough so i just took off didnt really know what to expect but sure happy with the result. it was a good feelin. thanks for the comment

Old 07-14-2007, 04:20 AM
1st Gear Member

It always nice to look back and be like hmm "you paid 10g for a bike" he paid, 40+g's, hes making more horsepower and you still swamp stomp him thats ALWAYS a Great feeling congrats,just glad no one got hurt

Old 07-14-2007, 04:36 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah me to like i said the road is smooth and there was no traffic. otherwise i would have just never gone. i dont like to play games with lives so i wont do stupid **** on a bike but yes your right it was nice to outrun him and keep the dough in the bank. thanks for the comment

Old 07-14-2007, 04:41 AM

Next time someone does that wave at them, and float your front tire as you leave them.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:15 PM
1st Gear Member

+ 1 on playing with the Porche on a good area of road. That's bull that he was on you rear that close. Might want to give him the finger as you blow by next time!

Old 07-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Good story, what a tool!

Old 07-14-2007, 04:48 PM
1st Gear Member

yes this guy was a tool. typical though of people who drive cars that cost them 50,000+ but what can ya do but just leave them behind. in the end no one got hurt and he got owned.

Old 07-14-2007, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Whats really funny is that the porshe guy thought he had a fast car when the boxster is the slowest of all the porshes LOL but nice kill

Quick Reply: Tonight it was me and a porsche