Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Paradise @ Mt. Rainier

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Default Paradise @ Mt. Rainier

So, I figured I'd post some pics from our Rainier trip... It was absolutely beautiful out there.. but I somehow managed to get very few pictures. Just picked up a new camera, so I should do better on the next trip.

Note the Buell in the H/C spot behind the bus. The guy got his leg shot to hell by friendly fire, and it's the only bike he can swing his leg over easily. That bike is STUBBY! Anyway, the bus driver started yelling and giving him hell for parking his bike in that spot, telling him he had no business being there. Wow... That was... fun to watch! The guy has a H/C plate on his bike, but the driver didn't even bother checking it before trying to rip him a new one. [:@]

I think he was just a little pissed because he just drives his bus up and down the mountain all day... Well, that and we passed him on the way up.

Old 06-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Paradise @ Mt. Rainier

Nice pic bro, looks beatiful. Hey the buel rider should have kicked the bus driver with his good leg

Old 06-30-2006, 06:11 PM

Decided to do one of those panarama shots... Sorry it's so wide.. hehe

Old 07-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That panoramic pic is cool!!! lol lol......Nice pics man...