Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

wow. talk about road rage :update

Old 03-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wow. talk about road rage

Wow.... i kinda had something like that happen to me, but it really wasnt my fault, this guy thaught i cut him off and was sooo pissed off and all i was trying to do was stay away from him... long story....

Like others have said, slow down, let the jerks be jerks, my brother in law had a gun pulled on him while driving, not cool man.... you dont know what kinda crazy people are out there... so what he cut ya off, now was it worth all of that? who cares about stupid stuff like that.... something so stupid is not worth all that aggrivation... "let it roll off, like water on a ducks back" lol... i love that saying.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 AM

As long as you learn from this and don't do it again lesson learned, next time find a cop and don't risk other peoples lives or your own

Old 03-17-2008, 12:33 PM
1st Gear Member

I would have gone "florida" on him and brake-checked him when he was on your tail, then sue his *ss and let him by you a new car. - This crap happens here all the time.

I live in florida and go to so. fla quite often, people here drive like that all the time. and much like FM said if you pulled a stunt like that here, you would probably be dead. you dont know who has a gun, or who does not have anything to live for. there is a lot of sick people out there that just dont care, and it is better to walk away from a fight than it is to die trying to prove you are more of a man.

Old 03-17-2008, 12:35 PM
1st Gear Member

one more thing which was royally stupid: "YOU PULLED INTO YOUR OWN NEIGHBOR HOOD" you might have just pulled over and given him your SS#, DL# and DOB.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Old 03-17-2008, 05:24 PM
1st Gear Member

When I was 16, my father was the dumbest man alive. When I was 18 and out on my own, I was absolutely amazed at how much the old man had learned in 2 years.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:28 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wow. talk about road rage :update

Sometimes it's better to keep the middle finger in it's proper place. Not flipping him off would probably would have nixed the whole thing.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:27 PM
1st Gear Member

Please, don't get the wrong idea KX... I'm not trying to be your dad. I'm telling you this stuff because I care. You are just an irresponsible teenager (and please don't argue that point with me, because being irresponsible is what makes a teenager a teenager) that didn't think before acting. God knows, I've been the same teenager, and it wasn't that long ago. Ten years ago, I was pulling the same stupid crap, flying around Atlanta at triple-digit speeds. If you learn anything from me, let it be this... Experience is something you only gain right after you need it. As was said before, I don't want to log into the forum one day and find out that you were killed in a wreck doing some stupid stuff.

Old 03-17-2008, 07:32 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketrotary

I don't want to log into the forum one day and find out that you were killed in a wreck doing some stupid stuff.
i would hope not i now it was dumb, but what i did was the first thing that came to mind. and turst me, the "brake-check" came to mind a million times, but i sorta didnt want my parents to find out. they are like light switches,either complete hard-a$$es or completely chill.

deej, sorry about the language.. i sorta grew up with a sailors mouth[8D] didnt think much about it. ill try and cut back and chill out a bit

also, ill prob be driving like a grandma form now on anyway, the tarus is a whatev car. if it dies its just "whatev" paid $500 for it, had it for countless years, now its a spare. i just bought a car of my own, with my own $ a its a 97 lumina with most of the options, 120,000 highway miles and i got it wor just over a grand[sm=roll.gif]ill post pics in a bit... my moms out with it getting a sticker and plates. plus she doesnt exactly waant me driving for the time bieng[8D][>:]

Old 03-17-2008, 08:18 PM
1st Gear Member

Neither one of my boy are driving till there 18.thanks kx for making me remember how retarded teenager can be . [sm=smiley20.gif]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: wow. talk about road rage :update