Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

wow. talk about road rage :update

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 06:02 AM
1st Gear Member
Default wow. talk about road rage :update

k i was out a bit earlier driving around with my buddies. im coming home from downtown and for those of you that dont live in derry (all of you[8D]) the center of town has a 5-way rotary. in hewhampshire, the ppl in the rotary have the right of way (duh). as im approaching it, i slow down, check it out and its empty... so i go in. them as in coming to my street, smoe ******* in an explorer decides he can go ahead of me. so naturally, i go around him and flip em' the bird.... this is where it gets bad. he immediatly cuts his wheels away from the rotary and toward hampstead rd. (pratically opposite of his original direction) and starts coming up behind me... FAST. so i speed up a bit to see if hes just in a rush of after me, he was after me. about a 1/4 mile down the road i get sutck behind a honda doing about 30[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@] and next thing i know, mr.explorer is half an inch away from my rear bumper[>:] then, he pulls some real unexpected chit,... he tries to pass me! on double yellows. and may i remind you that derry isnt eaxctly the salt flats... every road around here is hilly and curvey, and hes trying to pass me. then another car comes over a hill and he backs off. a few seconds later the honda truns off the main road. he goes for it again, but i refuse to let that happen... i know that if this psycho fukk gets ahead of me, the next pedal he puts to the floor will be the brake... and me, bieng a 4week 16yo. un-insured driver.... i'd be utterly and completely fu*ked[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]. go i floor the gas as well.... again, on coming traffic so he backs down. now, to my relief theres now a steady flow of oncoming cars and curves. then about 5miles later, a half mile straightaway comes up, followed by a steep ~1/5 mile downhill wich ends in a tight turn. this is BAD!!! of course, he pulls into the oncoming lane and pins it. we were already doing around 50-55 now were floored. by the end of the straight run im doing 100+ in a 96tarus with over 200000 miles and no tierods[&o] and mr.explorer is right next to me, engine racing. then the hill comes up....... and THE SONOFABITCH STAYS IN THE ONCOMING LANE, and never even toutches the brake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now were over the hill, still accelerating and finally the curve, he backs off and gets in the correct lane, and i brake... HARD! i can hear my plastics dry-humping the pavement and i keep checking my rear-view because i was fully expecting his truck to flip. but, it didnt[:@] then, to my suprise, like the cowboy riding into the sunste at the end of an oldwestern flick.... i see my neighborhood coming up on the right (i was so lost in the fact i could die any minute, i forgot where i was) so again i slam the brakes and decellerate from 80 to 50sompething and whip through the turn. all i can hear is my rear wheels screeching from the angle. naturally, he slowed down much more than me. then i get smart again, making a total of 5 90* turns. hes nowhere to be found now.... so i park at my friends house and go in there. 3-4 minutes later,.... knock! knock![] the house goes silent (and no, no parents were home at the time) knock! knock! knock! knock! knock! knock! knock! knock!........................knock!...... SLAM!!! then, an engine... fading[sm=happy046.gif]I WIN!!! concequence: a whiney call, to wich i hung up on considering the fact he broke MANY MANY more laws than i did, he isnt calling the cops. and to add to the chit, he had a woman (girlfriend?) and what looked like a VERY young kid in the car![:@][>:] maybe 4-5 yo.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

my heart is racing just reminising on it[8D] i think form now on ill stick with the horn instead of the bird[8D]

ok, the fu*kers in the explorer just called my house[&o] my parents are going to "meet" them. $50 says my dad kicks the chit out of the guy. and i just found out theyre kid goes to pinkerton[sm=devilgrin.gif][sm=devilgrin.gif] monday shall be fun...

Old 03-16-2008, 06:09 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: wow. talk about road rage

Thats crazy, glad to hear everything worked out fine. Why didn't you just pull over when he tried to pass you, he would get out yell a little and drive off.

Old 03-16-2008, 06:17 AM
1st Gear Member

dude dont give ppl the bird while driving you dotn know who as a gun and is crazy enough to use it

Old 03-16-2008, 06:22 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

dude dont give ppl the bird while driving you dotn know who as a gun and is crazy enough to use it
Exactly! i was in a whatever mindstate. then this guy decides to pull infront of a huge *** truck to try and pass me....[sm=bangbang.gif] i dunno if he would be doing all that chit to have a talk with me. i figured he was packin at least a bat or sompething. you should of seen the look on his face the whole time.... you'd think i just ran over his dog[8D]

Old 03-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Its not worth it man, do not think you can ever win in that situation. One of the inmates that works for me did exactly what you did, except he wrecked and his girlfriend died, now he has to think about that every day as he sits in prison. Don't do it man!! Nothing is worth what anyone does to you out there.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:32 PM
1st Gear Member

Lesson learned king. Glad you made it out unharmed, that could of ended up really bad. Gotta watch sometimes, people are all hopped up on that dope!

Old 03-16-2008, 03:41 PM
1st Gear Member

i can only imagine what that guy was on. and on a normal day, i'd of called the popo and it would of been game over. but im only have one non-family member in the car with me... i had 2[>:] and they usailly take your lisence away for a couple months[:@] i know... rather lose your lisence than your life, but ive never really been a good decision maker[8D]

Old 03-16-2008, 05:15 PM
1st Gear Member

When in doubt.....run! Pulled that shyt on a guy once, pulled up next to a guy, m-fed him and gave him the finger. He reached under the seat for something and before he could look over I was gone! Won't do that again.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:40 PM
1st Gear Member

gladyour ok, but its better to just not do anything and stay safe than cause some guy to go out of control and put other peoples lives at risk

Old 03-16-2008, 09:49 PM
1st Gear Member

+1, as well as your own life. And get some insurance King. Driving uninsured is never fun, because you're always worrying about the "what-if" scenerios. You can be as careful as a driver can be, but if some idiot pulls out in front of you, you can't always avoid a collision.

Quick Reply: wow. talk about road rage :update